💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

More Challenging

Options

70% of the games we win only when program gives us the double candies to win. 30% is where I actually have to figure which color to move so I can combine candies to win. It is a challenge and I believe most love that part. Your 70% is like at a slot machine and we just keep pulling the handle. Doesn't take long to get bored with Candy Crush. Used to be my favorite game. Thanks.. Paula

0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Steven_Antony
    Steven_Antony Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Pull-get booster-use this and only booster on level you’ve been trying to pass for last week-“out of moves”- “out of lives”-wait 24hrs-repeat😐

Does it get any easier?😒

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community It is not an idea and it could be discussed in the discussion area.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix. Welcome @pmbauer53 and@Steven_Antony to our community. I am going to give you a link to the master list here. When you are there please read the important message before submitting an idea. You weren't aware of this because we are still waiting for the master list to get pinned to the first page.

Unfortunately, if the subject line is unclear and your comments are not clear enough the votes will not come in. By saying "More Challenging" please give some examples how to make it more challenging. If this ever made it to the studio how would they know what type of challenge you are seeking. I am closing this message and suggest if you want to create an idea with more details, please read the important message first.

@Steven_Antony you will get more visibility with a message in support than you will ever get posting in the Ideas area. You can check out the support area here.

Closing this idea for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?