💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Corona Captives

Options
B-2
B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3

Being captive at home playing quite a bit more of this game and asking for some extra opportunities for bonuses. Candy drops, build a bot by playing previous levels again, the ribbons, plant climb, really....anything you have used in the past that you are willing to bring back.

Sitting at home and playing a game that frustrates more than it entertains, is not a good thing, at this (or any other) time!

7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Giving out unlimited lives does me no good if I can not earn bonuses for the time I put in.

I am stuck on a devil of a level that I absolutely need bonus to pass, and I am out of everything I earned. (Sorry-definitely NOT going to BUY any). The daily spin isn't enough, nor is my lame fantastic five giving me what I need. It's just too few, and far between rewards.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,745 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

In the discussion area is a big contribution to the changes. Please read and post there.@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @B-2. I hear you and I totally empathize with you, however, everyone is in lockdown and that includes the studio. They are currently working on updating the game and new events but I haven't been given any dates yet as to when the events will arrive. My suggestion for you is to play more than just this game. I play all 4 candy crush games plus other King games. So when I get frustrated with CC Saga I close it and move on to the next game. Closing this for now.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?