Let’s stay apart, but play together! Unlimited lives gift

Options

Comments

• FarhaPia
    FarhaPia Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much for the unlimited lives.

• Ccandlena_
    Ccandlena_ Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Pounawea i have updated my game, restarted the game, restarted my device and play on one device. As of today I still haven’t received my unlimited lives. :(

• triciafey
    triciafey Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for all the lives!

• malteser17
    malteser17 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I appreciate the gesture; however with the unlimited lives we no longer have the ability to go back and earn boosters on previous levels. I'm therefore stuck on 4481 with no boosters left that I just have to keep on playing over and over again (for a week now) that I just can't win :-( Yes I can spin my wheel every day but having one colour bomb, one tick and one striped/wrapped sweet combo at the start doesn't help me - trust me I've tried. I personally can't wait for it to go back to normal lives.

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

"•The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices"

Only for mobile? Way to discriminate. No wonder I haven't seen this in my Win 10 app - not that it'd be of any use now that booster bot can only be built by playing new levels.

Thanks for nothing.

• vandevere
    vandevere Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I would like it to be available on Win 10 PCs too. even though it's harder now, I still play every day. It would be fair to get those unlimited lives on PC Win 10 too...

• Putts
    Putts Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Just curious why the managers are afraid to answer the negative complaints here. They will repost the softball questions they get or people asking for help.

But they will not engage the thousands of comments about how know one likes the new game or changes. Instead of your fake rah rahs about unlimited lives and being able to pick your fantastic five team how about telling us what you are doing for the greater majority on here. If I was a manager and I had this many complaints I would be working 24 hours to make it right

• mdmulhern
    mdmulhern Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you Candy Crush for the Unlimited Lives this week! All was working great until today; my 24hrs ran out and did not “Renee” like they did the other day. I’ve checked out the FAQs about unlimited lives, restarted both my phone and the game with no luck. Any suggestions??

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

If i managed this lot i would just start diiging my own grave. no management skills just really daft decisions which is a detrimentto a great game.

• JoyceT
    JoyceT Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for the unlimited lives. It is wonderful to be able to play and take our minds off this pandemic,

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?