💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Gold bars for obtaining diamond trophy

Comments

• AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5

Voted!! اسلموالیکم

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,521 Sweet Legend

@Lim

Lim please bring your list over. thank you

• CuriousButters
    CuriousButters Posts: 19 Level 2

Omg, that's a great idea!

We need more earnable gold bars.

I've spent too much lately and now I'm poor and it's not even fun playing and waiting. That and the bot would be amazing.

• SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,353 Level 5
  • Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @aijaziqbal & @Nenikapaki,

I also voted.

You say:

@Nenikapaki

"Yup,I agree because we're friends. Though have ONLY ONE diamond ever.. 🤧"

@aijazdubai & @Nenikapaki

Do you have a screenshot of this "Diamond Trophy"? It would help your vote count, if the players can see what they are voting for. You know we just had a rise in membership here. 22,000 newbies. Also, the Online Guide for Candy Crush Saga, just doesn't give enough info on trophies. In fact, if you have or can get screenshots for "ALL" the trophies / crowns, that would be outstanding. 😁

So I am not only interested in the "Diamond Trophy", but also in the "Sugar Star Crown"!

Geeze, just got a email saying I have been promoted to "Legend", that is incredible. 😁

Here is what I have so far, on this "Diamond Trophy", along with some info on the "Sugar Star Crown"!

This is from @MountainMom, she says:

"Hi @Origins7_Dale, As far as I know, sugar stars are the blue stars that show up on a level when you significantly beat the 3-star score for the level. I am sure you will find some of these blue stars on your map. Depending on how many levels are mastered in a single episode determines which Sugar Star Crown you get -- bronze (6 levels), silver (9), gold (12), or diamond (15). Past levels can be replayed to earn the sugar stars. The "streak" may refer to the number of levels required for each crown. So, that is my experience, but this feature may have undergone some changes."

The "Streak", she is referring to, is from the Online Guide for Candy Crush Saga.

What are the Sugar Stars and how do I collect them? – Candy Crush Saga (Online Guide)

https://candycrush.help.king.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002087578-What-are-the-Sugar-Stars-and-how-do-I-collect-them-#%20

"Also, if you're successful and win levels in a streak, you could finish the episode with the secret hidden Sugar Star crown!"

• Summary (Single Episode) 1 Episode = 15 Levels Today

*Bronze - 6 Levels

*Silver - 9 Levels

*Gold - 12 Levels

*Diamond Trophy - 15 Levels

Total Levels = 42 Levels of Sugar Stars (*Almost 3 Episodes)

*Sugar Star Crown - ? *Note: Perhaps, it takes 4 Episodes to win it? That is a whopping 60 Levels of Sugar Stars!? Or perhaps you need all 4 Trophies to get it? One more guess of 42 Levels of Sugar Stars, might do it?

Now either these trophies, from bronze to diamond, are the "Sugar Star Crown", or it is a "Separate Award"? I am leaning toward it being separate, or it may be that both the "Diamond Trophy" & "Sugar Star Crown", are the same? But, I don't think so, here is why. Because of the wording used. Trophy is distinct from Crown. The word "Levels" is used, but it doesn't say how many. Also, as @MountainMom, pointed out, "but this feature may have undergone some changes." Along with, when the Online Guide for Candy Crush Saga was written, about 9-10 years ago, how many levels were in 1 episode then?

So finding out the secret to this hidden crown, will take more work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Even "reddit", wanted to know.

Has anyone won this "hidden sugar star crown"? : candycrush

https://www.reddit.com/r/candycrush/comments/cx3yvm/has_anyone_won_this_hidden_sugar_star_crown/

Oh, let's also tag again our Game Expert, who is also the phone book for King Community, @Lim.

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/1/2020

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5

Hello@Origins7_Dale . Congrats for being a LEGEND now. Here is my screen shot..

I have only 1 diamond..

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Nenikapaki,

Sorry it took so long, was trying to help out on some other things.

Well thank you so much for that. I am still stunned by it. Had to be a honorary title given, since I don't have the requirements for it.

You may say you have only 1 Diamond Trophy, but I have none. So congrats on that. In fact, you have a very nice collection up there. First time I have seen a Master Trophy List. I use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App". So guess only the wifi people get it.

Glad you posted this, because I can see now, why there is some confusion, at least on my part. That "Diamond Trophy", has on it, "Master", so I am assuming, since there is a diamond in it, hence the name. But it seems King is calling it "Master Trophy or Crown". You also have the title - "Flashy Flyer", listed under "Master Title". So again I am assuming, there is a "Ranking" involved here. Since each of your awards, looks like a "Crown", I am going to stay with that. Along with "Trophy", since it is listed that way.

• Master Trophy List

*Bronze Trophy / Crown - 60

*Silver Trophy / Crown - 32

*Gold Trophy / Crown - 9

*Master / Diamond Trophy / Crown - 1

• Total = 102 Trophies / Crowns *Master Title Name - Flashy Flyer

Do you remember the other titles you had, before being named a "Flashy Flyer"? Also, can you either screenshot or tell me what the (i) Info Button says, when you click on it. Along with the "Current Progress" Button? Does it list each title? Finally, is there any mention of the "Sugar Star Crown"?

Sorry about that, you have my curiosity up. Well again thx for the info, on this.

You have been a peach.

I await your reply.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/1/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?