๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๐Ÿ’ก Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟ๐Ÿ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
๐Ÿšจ Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five - F5 Reward System

Options

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

I also saw a lot of frustration about members with permanent zero score in the community. I mean, these players clearly stopped to open the app for their own reasons. What rewards could they get? The option to remove them should be there if a lot of time passes by.

Also, wouldn't it be nice to add a big fat check mark beside the f5 feature to let not very active players know they can opt out and not hinder a team? It certaintly doesn't hurt to know you have the option to choose in front of you and not hidden in the settings. Lol

Though, now that I think about it, if a player disables the feature without leaving a team first would they be really kicked out when timer resets? Or would a fake avatar remain?

• Pcj
    Pcj Posts: 1,621 Level 3
    Options

Thank for the tag @Lim

I voted thanks for the idea @aijaziqbal ,

Kee

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty I just can't understand the inactive player's mind. I don't have an athletic bone in my body but am very competitive when it comes to reaching goals of any kind especially if there is a team involved. I think it's the lack of control that drives me nuts.

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Leslie_B I love your answer! Know matter what a player should contribute as much as possible!

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,619 Friends Moderator
    Options

Great idea, @aijaziqbal. I have often been frustrated by earning most of the points in my Fantastic 5 team, especially since I am randomly assigned to it. I hope this idea gets serious consideration.

• lilac1015
    lilac1015 Posts: 9,710 Level 4
    Options

voted and thanks for tagging me @Lim i totally agree with you @aijaziqbal rewards system should be tied to performance. more rewards for active players and small reward for inactive players.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,963 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

You are very welcome and thanks for your voting this great idea by @aijaziqbal! Everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

Thanks dear @Lim for tagging me.

have a great day.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options

hi @Lim create your own fantastic five team is a very good idea. i think one feature should to add that is *show the members Rank* in fantastic five team as its showing on our friend circles rank in Candy crush saga.

at last thanks for tagging me.

good day. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sammyjo
    Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone! Great idea, @aijaziqbal!! I am currently on a Custom Fab 5 Team, one of several different ones,as a trial, to see how well that idea works. I think that there are some advantages to being on a team of players who are specially chosen and fairly well known to each other. On our team, there are some players who usually make more points than the others, but, we agreed beforehand, that we were not going to speed quickly thru the levels, because we wanted to each go at our own pace and really enjoy playing the game.The players on our team work well together, if somebody is having a difficult day, we will each try to make extra points to compensate. So, even if each of us does not have the same high score, we each participate as much as we can, and we each enjoy the rewards together, which is what being on a team is all about.I think that if you know the person that you are on a team with, you are more forgiving if one time they hardly make any points.

The main problem that we have been having is the Point System.For example, a player should not get the same # of points for logging into the game as they do for winning a level. The second requires much more time and attention than the first. It just seems that you work so very hard, and get so few points.

I feel that the Fab5 Team Point Distribution System needs to change, and by changing the individual points given, as the idea above reflects, the rewards could then be more fairly distributed also. There could also be some Team rewards as well.

Thanks for listening to this so very long post! Please stay happy and healthy everyone,because one without the other is no fun!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?