πŸ’‘ Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
ο»ΏπŸ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

A search box added to the game

Comments

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3

@Elsa Excellent πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I just used up my lives but I'll go there next.

Thanks so much❣

• ginatonkin
    ginatonkin Posts: 3 Newbie

would like to see more moves for harder level

• Gregg
    Gregg Posts: 84 Level 3

Hi @Elsa, I'm seeing all kinds of updates in Candy Crush Sega, even a map that I thought may be the search option we've been waiting for. Is there anyway to get with the developers to find out if or when they might incorporate the search box? As I'm disappointed that my freinds at lower levels are sending me all kinds of lives but I have to scroll back several "thousand" levels to give them lives in return. I'm not playing as much of Candy Crush Sega and more of Candy Crush Soda where I can easily give my freinds lives! If this idea site is just a site and not really being utilized and/or reviewed by developers in making enhancements to the game, than what use is it? Gregg

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi @Gregg I am going to tag @Pounawea who is the community manager for this game. Maybe he can talk to the studio to find out if things have progressed since he last mentioned this idea to them.

• Gregg

Sounds good and thanks so much @Elsa Hope to hear something soon.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
  • pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4

I totally agree with you

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Dear community,

Thank you @Elsa and @Gregg .

This is an idea that we did bring with us and commented with the team.

To be honest, this is still an option for the Studio and they are also investigating other ways or features that could help us while navigating through the game. As you guys mentioned, we've been receiving some changes and improvements already, for example, new navigation bars, Art and design improvements, and also other game elements like a new game mode & new events. Besides, some other ongoing features that the team is working on and a few of our Candy Crushers around the world had the chance to test already. For example: New levels complete flow and the Sugar Streak Showdown feature

As you know, I can't promise anything coming to the game but what I can do, and I will, is to make sure to mention that again to the team. πŸ™‚

Have a delicious day and see you all around the forum! 🍬🍬

• Gregg

Thanks for the status update @Pounawea! And thank you @Elsa for relaying this message along! I really hope the Team can find a way to incorporate this idea very soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?