I have just purchased the May special, but never received my free lives or lollipops, what do I do?

Options

Answers

• RatTerriersRock
    RatTerriersRock Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this same problem, only with Candy Crush Saga. I think this will be the last time I try to purchase any boosters.

• Won-yong_cho
    Won-yong_cho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here. Only gold bar. Didn't get 2 hours of heart or rollypop. 

• Bin_Kasnid
    Bin_Kasnid Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here.  A rep finally did contact me and said they could not give me the unlimited lives I paid for but would substitute gold bars.  Never said how many and two days later nothing has shown up.

• Jane_Thom
    Jane_Thom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have this problem too have posted two questions and no resonse at all owed 24.99 as got nothing no gold bars no extra lives complete rip off

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

RatTerriersRock, Won-yong cho, Bin Kasnid & Jane Thom. Thank you for your comments. I will look into this for you. 

• Josseppi22
    Josseppi22 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have this problem too. I bought 2 x packages and no lollipops or unlimited play.

• Kay_Tree
    Kay_Tree Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hello Sue. I will look into this for you. 

Me too! Whats going on here???!!! Is the issue going to be fixed or will we not be charged?
  • Jjay
    Jjay Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also have this problem, but didn't get ANY of the items.

I've tried to email king about this 4 times, but keep getting unhelpful automated replies.

I'm really disappointed with king about this, and have requested my money back twice but to no avail!

I lost all boosters when game froze this morning. Agree it is becoming a rip off. Cannot get a response only automated email to cometo forum.
  • Jjay
    Jjay Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just had the same issue. Sent an email and the auto reply sent me here. I received the gold bars, wiping out all my other bars and then crashed. It even gave me a message upon restarting to enjoy my purchase...... Clearly this is a bug, but what's going to be done about it???

Still happening. Did the same to me this.morning and squat is being done.
  • Jane_Thom
    Jane_Thom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

RatTerriersRock, Won-yong cho, Bin Kasnid & Jane Thom. Thank you for your comments. I will look into this for you. 

But i have sent you order numbers over a week ago now and no response seems like when you actually have to refund money you just stop communicating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?