I have just purchased the May special, but never received my free lives or lollipops, what do I do?

Options
123457Β»

Answers

• maribass1
    maribass1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I purchased the June weekend sale and only received the 20 gold bars but not the boosters or 2h lives. When I try to contact King from Candy Crush app it says the link is forbidden.Β 

• Jane_Thom
    Jane_Thom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I think it is Kings tactic to make everything as difficult as possible until people just give up and go away. I have been trying to get a refund for over 8 weeks the first time they asked for order numbers and when I gave them to they didnt respond at all until I posted another thing on here about being ripped off then another guy said he would help me but needed an email address again did that now no response for 3 days look at all the people on here who say they bought something and didnt get it its a total scam I am owed $ 24.99 australian dollars and I am sick of asking for it - give me my refund now!!!!

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi KDH, Greenie82 and maribass1,

Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

I think it is Kings tactic to make everything as difficult as possible until people just give up and go away. I have been trying to get a refund for over 8 weeks the first time they asked for order numbers and when I gave them to they didnt respond at all until I posted another thing on here about being ripped off then another guy said he would help me but needed an email address again did that now no response for 3 days look at all the people on here who say they bought something and didnt get it its a total scam I am owed $ 24.99 australian dollars and I am sick of asking for it - give me my refund now!!!!

Hi Jane, Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?