I have just purchased the May special, but never received my free lives or lollipops, what do I do?

Options

Answers

• Jane_Thom
    Jane_Thom Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone actually gotten a refund i got to the point where i gave them order numbers and now there's been no response for over a week so would love to know has anyone really had this problem solved

• Won-yong_cho
    Won-yong_cho Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I gave them all information about 3 weeks ago. They respond me a week after saying giving me a more gold bar and booster pack but I didn't get any or refund. And they don't even answer anymore.

• Jane_Thom
    Options

No one on here says they have actually received a refund its disgraceful that a company this big can rip off people so badly and there is no one who can help. Not one person as said they got anything back its a total scam.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

No one on here says they have actually received a refund its disgraceful that a company this big can rip off people so badly and there is no one who can help. Not one person as said they got anything back its a total scam.

Hi Jane, kindly get back to me with the requested details. Thanks
  • Jane_Thom
    Options

Mark you have the details i gave the order numbers two weeks ago to Johnny Ryall and no response I say again I have already given you the details its now June and this happened in April and I am still waiting for a refund
  • Pietro_Helleshi
    Pietro_Helleshi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have same problem today ;( could you please fix it as soon as possible or refund my mo ey ? Thank you

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Pietro Helleshi,

Sorry to hear you did not receive your items. Thanks for getting back to us with the requested details so we can solve this matter.

• Pietro_Helleshi
    Pietro_Helleshi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you mark. I received just 20 gold but no lolli and 2 hours free lifes. I have to used 20 gold for play but i wanted 2 hours free ay and keep 20 gold for future. I have connected my facebook accont Pietro Helleschi (pietro@pmdtopmodel.com

thank you. 

• KDH
    KDH Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same problem happened to me today with the June Special.  Worse, not only did I lose all my existing boosters I had patiently collected when I updated CC Saga on my mobile, but I also didn't get the free boosers and 6 hours unlimited lives as advertized (I got the gold bars though). A double rip-off!  :-(

• Greenie82
    Greenie82 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have had the exact same problem....really annoying! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?