Finished a fishing tournament in 3rd place but didn't receive any bonuses

Options
Rosanagh_Brown
Rosanagh_Brown Posts: 2 Newbie

I have just finished a fishing tournament on Candy Crush Soda Saga, and I came 3rd place. But, I didn't receive any bonuses as it said it would. The tournament has just disappeared and I have nothing now. Does anyone know what has happened?

Answers

• Claire-5
    Claire-5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Could you please take a screenshot of the winning screen in the campaign? Please post it here in a comment.

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

How can we take a screenshot when the tournament finished over an hour ago and has disappeared from play ...?
  • Rosanagh_Brown
    Rosanagh_Brown Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Could you please take a screenshot of the winning screen in the campaign? Please post it here in a comment.

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I can't send a screenshot as the tournament window has gone from the screen. You can't get onto it anyway. At the end of the tournament I was placed 3rd with around 381 fish. After the timer went, the box disappeared.
  • Keith_Eva
    Keith_Eva Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I cant get a screen shot as it has now disappeared. I was in. First place with 1010 fish and second was around 500. Played this all morning and now really annoyed!
  • Brycemarketing
    Brycemarketing Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

My wife and i both placed in the competition but we're in the same position...the contest isn't showing up anymore, how do we screen shot it? I used a lot of gold bars and candies to win...not happy :(
  • Candycrush-2
    Candycrush-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I placed 1st and didn't win anything either. I didn't even get a congrats message. I had over 1900 fish.
  • Candycrush-2
    Candycrush-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

Also, as soon as it happened I emailed your customer care right away before coming on here and seeing everybody else was having the same issue. I've seen some people saying they got a few boosters as a prize. Looks like the majority of us didn't get anything. I played this game non stop because I had really competitive people in my tournament. I stayed in first placed for the last 30 mins of the game and blew everybody away. I would hope us 1st prize winners get more than a couple of boosters if that's what's being given out, like people are saying.
  • Anna_Crenwelge
    Anna_Crenwelge Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

Yes, what do you do if you didn't take a screen shot because you didn't expect it to just disappear? And I don't know for certain what place I was in. I was in second, but there was 10 min left and I was close, so I kept playing. I only need like 20 more fish for 1st place....but I didn't check until after the timer ended and everything was gone.
  • Stephen
    Stephen Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I was in first place with over 500 fish and still haven't received my prize. I didn't take a screen grab as I assumed I wouldn't need one! Mark, are you fixing this for all the people who should have received prizes?
  • Garrettsever
    Garrettsever Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

Screenshot:https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9EF2EFCDC3DBD261!669&authkey=!AFyiGnDxYRTXogo&v=3&ithint=photo,png
  • WatchforWalkers
    WatchforWalkers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I actually do have a screenshot but it is not allowing me to post it here. Can I email?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?