Finished a fishing tournament in 3rd place but didn't receive any bonuses

Options

Answers

• KBow22
    KBow22 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Could you please take a screenshot of the winning screen in the campaign? Please post it here in a comment.

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I don't have a screenshotel but I did place first with over 1600 fish and nothing happened.
  • Garrettsever
    Garrettsever Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Could you please take a screenshot of the winning screen in the campaign? Please post it here in a comment.

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=9EF2EFCDC3DBD261!669&authkey=!AFyiGnDxYRTXogo&v=3&ithint=photo,png
  • Lleahey
    Lleahey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

No screenshot, considering the tournament ended, but I was in 1st place with 900 fish! No notifications or praises were awarded.
  • Audrey_Johnson
    Audrey_Johnson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

This comment box won't let me share a screen shot
  • Matheus_Filipe
    Matheus_Filipe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I dint have screenshot, u told for see this post, i did finishi and got 6 boost candy, irs that the first place win? I been playing a lot, not fair.
  • WatchforWalkers
    WatchforWalkers Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

My boosters showed up when I logged into the game around 15 mins ago. Thanks!
  • Matheus_Filipe
    Matheus_Filipe Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I want know its, i finished at first place, and i win 9 booster candy, its that the prize? I did 2200 a litfle more, and just get that prize? Not fair.
  • Karen_Crawford
    Karen_Crawford Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me. I was in 1st place with around 1950 fish. I'm so mad lol

haha yes I was behind you #2 you are good!!!!!!!!!!!! When I saw how far ahead of #3 I was I took a break. I played 301 over and over and over. Also, yes, no reward here either.
  • Karen_Crawford
    Karen_Crawford Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

Honestly, how could this eve be a reply. Of course we cannotscreenshot. WOW... this is very very bad.
  • Solangelefebvre
    Solangelefebvre Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2016
    Options

Hi,

Thanks.

- Mark, Team King Care

I also won first place with 1100 fish, but the only screen shot that I have is when I only had 800 something fish. I didn't think I would need a screenshot near the end. I know I won first though because the person that was in second for me only had 700 something fish and by the time I ran out of lives I had 1100. Really disappointed :'(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?