Finished a fishing tournament in 3rd place but didn't receive any bonuses

Options
123457»

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

I Havnt received my 1st place prize in a fishing event on 02/07/2017 I had around 2600 pts and watched as the clock hit 0 with me as the winner it's been about 18 hrs with no confirmation.

Hi Matt, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

Theres always no rewards! it is so silly!

Hi Wilson, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, Mark, Team King Care
  • MarkHawk
    Options

I have the very same issue , no rewards when I win competitions

Hi Monique, I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue. Kind regards, Mark, Team King Care
  • Betterjakenator_
    Options

Hello all,

I'm sorry that so many of you did not get your rewards for this promotion.

For every person that has posted/commented in this thread, I have now added 61 Gold Bars compensation to your game. If I did not have your game account details to do this I have sent you a private message (check your inbox in the top right corner/menu) so that I can get these details.

If you did not receive these Gold Bars then please comment directly below this post so that I can address this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

King Care Moderator

*UPDATE: 09/04/2016

Kimmy's Gone Fishing has just ended again this week and we have noticed that it can take some time for the rewards to be delivered to all of our players around the world.

If you have not received them then please try either restarting your device and opening the app again, or logging out and back into Facebook/Kingdom.

If after 24 hours you still do not see your rewards then please comment in this answer in order for us to be able to compensate you.

Johnny

King Care Moderator

I got first place in a star competition but I didn't get my prize?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?