Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options

Answers

• eepruls
    eepruls Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Mine just started doing this. I hate it. Everything is going way too fast in this turbo mode. It's like someone is holding the fast forward button. Horrible. I want the regular speed back please.

• Colette-2
    Colette-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't played in a few days and not happy to open it up today and see this new change. I play while relaxing and I couldn't make it through one round before it was just too too much. The frenzied feel wasn't appreciated. I don't think I would mind so much, I could get used to it, if they would just get rid of the hints. I have never liked them, but they seem to stand out more now.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,487 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you again for your feedback everyone. King are listening :)

• Brianna-2
    Brianna-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree with many others as it seems; the speed is giving me anxiety and makes me not want to play. When is this experiment over?

• Shanon_Davis
    Shanon_Davis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I took a break from Candy Crush to let new levels be built, and came back to hyper horror. It makes me anxious to play now. Hate it. Please remove or make an option to turn off.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I took a break from Candy Crush to let new levels be built, and came back to hyper horror. It makes me anxious to play now. Hate it. Please remove or make an option to turn off.

Sorry about this, I have collected and passed on all of this feedback.
  • Sable_Moreno
    Sable_Moreno Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I haven't played in a long time, but when I started again I had the hyperspeed version. I REALLY don't like it. It pissed me off that I barely manage to swipe a play before the game starts drawing my attention to a new move I don't want to do. It keeps throwing off my concentration and raises my stress and anger. If you decide to keep it, please have an option to keep the lower speed. I really don't like the super speed

• Dee_Guthrey
    Dee_Guthrey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please need another update on the slower version.  Hate the fast.  Love this game. It relaxes me after a hard days work.  But not a fan of the speedy one. Thanks. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,487 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thanks Dee too, I will pass it over :)

• Bonnie-28
    Bonnie-28 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just updated to the latest version 1.129 and it still has the warp speed fast play! It’s terrible! Everything is like it’s being fast forwarded. As soon as I make a candy match before I can even look, the candies start blinking to show moves. It feels like I have to race through it and is not relaxing anymore. Please fix this!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?