Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options

Answers

• Vee-2
    Vee-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I had the fast version on my iPad but the original (preferred) version on my iPhone. The iPhone game kept reminding me to update, which I resisted because I thought it might be the fast version (which I hate). Finally, after ignoring the update prompts as long as I could, it wouldn't let me play until I updated. Sure enough, it is now fast. Yuck. Seems like the developers have decided this is what everyone gets. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Vee, I have it on good authority its unlikely to stay judging by feedback. 

• Flipflopfrog
    Flipflopfrog Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

That's good to know chicken slayer as I have stopped playing it because I dislike it so much.  I used to play every day, I haven't played it for at least a week.  I hope they change it soon . 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Me too Flipflopfrog! Its not very popular that's for sure :(

• Vee-2
    Vee-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Vee, I have it on good authority its unlikely to stay judging by feedback. 

I really hope you are right!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

King is having a big issue with Soda and a lot of players are hanging in.   Besides the speed and the bouncing I can't sync the game and I am at different levels on each device/computer.  I am not going to play the game until I hear that they have fixed these Soda glitches.  So everyone, please hang in.   In the meantime I am still playing CC Saga and CC Jelly.

• DGold
    DGold Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My issue is that it's sped up so fast that moves are being shown for me within a second so it gives me no time to find my own move to play.  The game essentially plays for me.  Is there anything to slow this down?  I play on a laptop and not a mobile device.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

My issue is that it's sped up so fast that moves are being shown for me within a second so it gives me no time to find my own move to play.  The game essentially plays for me.  Is there anything to slow this down?  I play on a laptop and not a mobile device.

I think thats still part of it :(
  • CaptainD8a
    CaptainD8a Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

There was an update today on Android but this extremely annoying "feature" is still there. I can't play this game until it gets fixed. Good job pushing loyal customers away from your product. Great marketing strategy. I'm tempted to just uninstall and never look back. 

• Lisa_Wilson-2
    Lisa_Wilson-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey all! To follow up on this, all of your comments have been passed on :-) Also must add I also do not love the bouncing! 

Thank you all for this feedback! 

It seems like this was never addressed considering I don’t see anyone praising the change. In fact, now It seems even faster and i cannot even consider a move before it suggests one. This used to be relaxing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?