Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lisa, thank you for writing here and I love all that you wrote.  Yes you are right with that daily booster in the game and it needs to be played immediately.  But by going in every day the daily calendar advances to the next day.  Every once in a while (like today) I try to play the level once using that daily booster.  But if it advances, and if they fix it and if we can play it then maybe I can clear a level.  A lot of ifs right? 

Regarding the daily boosters the same across all games I'm not sure that will ever happen because I was told each game has their own team and they aren't really going to take an idea from one game and use it for another.  Perhaps each team wants their own unique daily boosters and events.  But I do agree with you because Candy Crush Saga has the daily wheel where they get added to your accumulation and they also have the sugar drop challenge where you can collect a bunch of free boosters.  I just wish sometimes they could listen to what we all have to say.  But we continue to play these games because we love the challenge.  I love meeting people like you here on King Care and sharing our thoughts and frustrations!

• Flipflopfrog
    Flipflopfrog Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I haven't played for weeks now,  I used to play every day,  I pop on every now and then to see if it's back to normal but with no joy. I will probably uninstall it if they don't fix it,  my sister stopped playing too, we've just found other games to play instead.  Shame.

• Joe_Jones-2
    Joe_Jones-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hate the faster speed for Candy Crush.  Please put it back asap.  If you want to test new ideas why not ask for volunteers rather than choosing people at random and ruining their game.  Not playing any more - using my girlfriend's as hers is at normal speed

• Jharper1105
    Jharper1105 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I do NOT like this new fast speed! Please make it stop!!! The bouncing is a no go too!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, I forwarded 3 videos to a King Admin yesterday showing the speedy and bouncing of the candies.  He is forwarding it to the studio so hopefully they can bring it back to the slower pace real soon. 

• Sam_Richards
    Sam_Richards Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am not a fan of the turbo speed Candy Crush.  I like to play the game on my free time because I find it relaxing or therapeutic.  Now that it is going hyperspeed on me, it feels like "chaos" and becomes stressfull.  I will probably stop playing the game if they don't go back to normal speed.

If some people prefer turbo, perhaps they can provide it as a game option in the settings?

Horrible. Gives me a headache so can't play any more. Please fix
  • Dee_Guthrey
    Dee_Guthrey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This warped speed is horrible. It's very annoying, hurts the eyes and makes me anxious - not in a good way. No longer enjoyable to play the game. Now I need to go find some aspirin for this headache it has caused me.

Well said. I agree.
  • Vicky_Renee
    Vicky_Renee Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I do NOT like the faster version

• Vicky_Renee
    Vicky_Renee Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Yeah I can't play the game anymore either

It's just too fast

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,486 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your feedback, I am passing it on to the team :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?