Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options
167891012»

Answers

• Maartje
    Maartje Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My game suddenly turned speedy this morning. I closed all other apps, restarted my ipad, and even reinstalled the game, but nothing happened. I hate it and can’t play this way. It’s way too busy on te eyes. 

• KB422
    KB422 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Super speed is gonna make me quit this game. It’s awful!  Stressful!

• Katuen
    Katuen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I recently got an update to my game which makes all of the animations, moves etc fast, and I personally really like the change.

The game to me had always been quite slow and sluggish to play, to a point I'd sometimes quit because of it. The increase in speed is a welcome one and I'm much preferring it!

• Mcso
    Mcso Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Still getting this speed issue. Very annoying

• Lynnea
    Lynnea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It’s now nearly December. Please change it back or give us to the choice to play at whatever speed we’re comortable. It’s at seizure speed. I’m going to have to stop playing. 
  • Lynnea
    Lynnea Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Just restarted playing after a long hiatus and noticed it’s been updated to warp speed. I can’t stand it. Agree with others that say it’s not relaxing, doesn’t give me a chance to make my own decisions because the candies are bouncing around and my eyes hurt. I’m going to stop playing again. :(
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Lynnea ,

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you like our new community site!

We keep gathering feeback around this topic and sending it to the studio, so we will make sure we do the same with yours here. However, it's been some months because the overall community feedback (along with the data) is showing that players like the new speed of the game. Still, like mentioned, I will make sure your feedback is sent theyir way.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll make sure it's sent to the studio. They keep reiterating and collecting your feedback and perceptions, trying to hit the best possible experience for you all, our players.

We will keep an eye on your perceptions and report them to the studio who will look at all the feedback and metrics and decide what's best for the game.

Please stay patient and respectful while giving feedback.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • candycandycandyyy
    Options
    It gives me a lot of anxiety while playing since the game is super fast after a recent ios app update. I’m considering to stop playing because it’s not making me feel comfortable at all. 
  • ninmjj
    ninmjj Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I love the sugar high. I see that some people don’t. Is it possible to make it a feature one gets to turn off or on?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?