Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options

Answers

• Vee-2
    Vee-2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I noticed this issue yesterday. I really dislike the bouncing and the speed. Makes it hard to look at and NOT relaxing in any way. I really hope you can fix this! Thank you!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Having a sugar high is only fun for a short period of time. Maybe it would be cool to have special candies that would make the game fast/slow for a minute then return to normal. I like the slower speed, less bouncy game better. 

Thank you for adding here :)
  • Danny_Hicks
    Danny_Hicks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

please restore to normal. can't play it at this speed - gives me headache and the bouncing is inducing motion sickness

• Molly_Carter
    Molly_Carter Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I do not like it. It’s like listening to podcast on speed x 2. It hurts my head

• Alexis_Casey
    Alexis_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is terrible. Please fix my game!!! I haven’t played it for two days because I thought it was a glitch and would go away.

• Audrey-10
    Audrey-10 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, I play on a home computer with windows 10 and have had this since the last update. I don't like it, it strains my eyes, makes me dizzy and is not enjoyable at all. Thank you.

• alreadyjam
    alreadyjam Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Stop it and put it back. I hate the fast candies dropping. If you want to make a settings option for 2x or 3x speed, you have to change the dropping and bouncing, but leave option for regular speed. I think I have noticed certain things like activating striped and wrapped cutting short for maybe a few weeks or a month, but this new speed thing is horrible. I feel like the house is on fire. Only the soda crush can take too long sometimes and doesn't affect game play... one does want to get to the next level. Maybe some people like to watch that, but I don't see a way to keep game play relaxing but rush the soda crush. It doesn't always take a very long time, but sometimes you have a lot of turns left and it's a while. I like Soda Saga because it doesn't have timed levels (that I've reached anyway) like regular Candy Crush. I despise timed levels. If you get a bonus infinite lives for a short period of time, someone might want to get as many tries to advance, but want to savor a 5 full lives as long as it lasts.

You are trying something and so far nobody likes it, but I am saying it's possible some people might appreciate it, just make the candies stop bouncing so hard when it's fast, and offer options in the settings for people who want fast movement and regular relaxing movement.

• rara-3
    rara-3 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Chicken Slayer.

Thank you for helping me.

• Brenda_Workman
    Brenda_Workman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hate it. I've stopped playing. I was on level 829, uninstalled and reinstalled to try and fix it and lost all my boosters and went back to day 1. Absolutely horrible 

• Tralfaz_Wizard
    Tralfaz_Wizard Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

No update in sight, apparently. My game designer=sociopath hypothesis seems to be gaining momentum.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?