Not getting my gift boxes, gold pin, or gifts from Rainbow road

Options

Answers

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 574 Level 3
    Options

I lost all the boosters which I got from getting matching things. If I uninstall I have to start from the beginning. rebooting, yes. But nothing happened.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,697 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

You do lose boosters on reinstall, but as long as you were connected to the Kingdom or Facebook, progress is saved on a log in. Sometimes its the only thing that helps, but if you have a lot of boosters, I hate to suggest it. 

• Cat-13
    Options

I'm just so fed up. I uninstalled. I will try to reinstal it to my computer again. I'm really not happy with this game.

• Cat-13
    Options

Ok, so I'm in under my Facebook which won't let me put up my cat picture instead. So I logged out and got my cat picture back but it won't accept my e-mail account. Meanwhile I'm still STUCK at this horrible haunted page. I went to the first 40 and the backgrounds are future ones and not what matches up to what it's called. I lost ALL MY LOLLIPOPS TOO!!! I'm so fed up. GET ME OFF THIS BACKGROUND PLEASE!!!! I gave you screen shots Everything you wanted. Why can't I get back on track?

• Cat-13
    Options

I have passed it on again Cat, just out of interest, is it on the app? Have you tried uninstalling it, rebooting and reinstalling?

Do you know how incredibly frustrating this is? Stuck in a dark level? I'm ready to give up.
  • Cat-13
    Options

You do lose boosters on reinstall, but as long as you were connected to the Kingdom or Facebook, progress is saved on a log in. Sometimes its the only thing that helps, but if you have a lot of boosters, I hate to suggest it. 

Now it won't let me log in by using facebook! UGH!!!!
  • Lady_Choo
    Options

Argh I am sorry. Will let the moderator handle it. I really don't understand whats happening. 

I am wondering if it would be worth you starting a new account and having your progress added to it to start again. You would have two stars on every level passed but at least it would be a clean slate. Let me have a word with Xarly when he comes in (hopefully tomorrow) and see if it would be possible. 

• Cat-13
    Options

Argh I am sorry. Will let the moderator handle it. I really don't understand whats happening. 

I am wondering if it would be worth you starting a new account and having your progress added to it to start again. You would have two stars on every level passed but at least it would be a clean slate. Let me have a word with Xarly when he comes in (hopefully tomorrow) and see if it would be possible. 

I'm just disgusted and that background.. ugh..
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Cat,

I'm sorry you're going through this but I have to be clear. We have looked thoroughly on your reports and there is no issue on our side. Also no other player is running into this, which means that whatever is happening to you is outside our control sadly. I suggest you try other devices, creating a brand new account or completely restarting your device. I'm afraid we cannot be of any help at this point.

Cheers,

Xarly

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Cat, Xarly also said to me that starting a new game and transferring progress is a possibility if you want it. You would lose boosters but they could give you a little gold to help. If it gets your game working I think it would be worth it :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?