Not getting my gift boxes, gold pin, or gifts from Rainbow road

Options
124»

Answers

• Cat-13
    Cat-13 Posts: 576 Level 3
    Options

Cat, Xarly also said to me that starting a new game and transferring progress is a possibility if you want it. You would lose boosters but they could give you a little gold to help. If it gets your game working I think it would be worth it :)

Do you mean uninstall and install again?
  • Cat-13
    Options

Hi Cat,

I'm sorry you're going through this but I have to be clear. We have looked thoroughly on your reports and there is no issue on our side. Also no other player is running into this, which means that whatever is happening to you is outside our control sadly. I suggest you try other devices, creating a brand new account or completely restarting your device. I'm afraid we cannot be of any help at this point.

Cheers,

Xarly

Yes but if I uninstall again and reinstall I lose everything again. Then start at 1 again? It's kind of you guys wanted to give me gold bars. But the lollipops really help especially with that dang blasted chocolate! Please don't think I'm not grateful for the bars. :-D But with 5 moves, 10 bars go. Then it's 15 bars go with 5 moves then 20. So they go VERY fast and you only use it 3 times. I'm almost at 1,000 and now I have to start back at 1 again? :-(
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi cat, sorry it didn't ping me when you commented. No, you would just need to log out of your current account and start a new one, then they could just transfer progress for you. 

So you've given up on Soda? I am not quite sure about the won't let you log in though as unless you have played Candy crush on your account before, it would just save progress and allow you to log in. Is it coming up with an error message when you try to connect? Can you remind me, are you playing on windows 10 via the app? If so, its not anything to do with your Facebook, its a complication between Windows, Facebook and the games. I currently cannot log into Facebook on my paradise bay game (each game has a different game studio so its not local to one game) and they are working on it, but they have to liase with people at microsoft too. 

I will pass this on to Xarly again, but they are out of the office tomorrow for King commitments, but will be back Thursday :)

• Cat-13
    Options

Hi Cat,

I'm sorry you're going through this but I have to be clear. We have looked thoroughly on your reports and there is no issue on our side. Also no other player is running into this, which means that whatever is happening to you is outside our control sadly. I suggest you try other devices, creating a brand new account or completely restarting your device. I'm afraid we cannot be of any help at this point.

Cheers,

Xarly

I uninstalled everything. I no longer will be playing this game. Too many problems. Perhaps I might play Candy crush.
  • Cat-13
    Options

Gave up completely with soda. I hope I can be compensated for all the boosters I lost. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,698 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hey Cat,

Thanks for your feedback. We cannot help you any further sadly unless you can provide us with a screenshot of the situation. On our side and on the Social Support side that is also helping you out there isn't much more we can do unless you provide us with how the issue looks like on your side.

I'm sorry but we need that screenshot in order to help you at this point.

Cheers,

Xarly

Sorry, I was away last week :(
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Cat,

Throughout this process you've been compensated 4 times already. I'm afraid we can't do any more for you in that regard.

Have a great day.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?