New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I really cannot believe that after all the comments here and in many, many other places, they decided to give MTF to everyone. They haven’t even taken on board any of the sensible  improvements that players have taken time to suggest, before rolling it out.

I don’t think it could be any clearer what players want, the quests back and MTF gone.

It would be nice to have an explanation of how and why this decision was reached from someone who knows what is going on.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @Xarly Yesterday I finally got Mr. Toffee's Fair. There seem to be some bugs: Today I was working on the challenge Make 3 Coloring Candies. I made four coloring candies on a level and only got credit for one of them. I then made another two coloring candies and I only got credit for one of those. In total I made six coloring candies and only got credit for two.

• LizzyLemondrop
    Options
    @Xarly Yesterday I finally got Mr. Toffee's Fair. There seem to be some bugs: Today I was working on the challenge Make 3 Coloring Candies. I made four coloring candies on a level and only got credit for one of them. I then made another two coloring candies and I only got credit for one of those. In total I made six coloring candies and only got credit for two.

I just made another three coloring candies and it still says I have only made two >:( That makes 9 in total! I could have done the challenge three times....
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @LizzyLemondrop - just to confirm, did you make all 9 coloring candies in the game with a move of your own or did any of them occur on their own after a move you’ve made or once a level is completed and the cascade of candies happens? I’ve noticed only actual moves made count toward the total so far as I can tell.

Also please note the CM’s will be out of the office a couple days so @Xarly will not be able to respond until Monday at the earliest now.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    I have the same problem as Lizzy, I tried Mr Sttupid who is worse than I thought.
    I had to create 36 wrapped ones, I created at least 80 before they finally accepted it. Then, to get a line, I picked up "pass 2 frosting levels". Miracle, I did it... but Mr Moron did not take it and is still asking for another one. In between, no boosters left, no will to play. 
    On the 3rd frosting, I got 67 out of 68 tiles 5 times, and it is so obvious you won't win until the game decides you should, it is painful.
    I guess you enjoy the silence from Xarly et al as much as I do.  Thank you for destroying the game and for your unbelievable rudeness.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    Options
    A forum with over 20, 000 views and over 600 negative and 0  positive comments should be a hot enough topic to light anybodys fire to listen to your players and give them what they want!
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    @ Foley. 
    as Xarly has not answered any question or given any information, he can go to the moon and stay there. No one will miss his lack of knowledge or his condescending or his inability to tell the truth.
    I hope you feel the shame your attitude deserves.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Foley1362 said:
    Hi @LizzyLemondrop - just to confirm, did you make all 9 coloring candies in the game with a move of your own or did any of them occur on their own after a move you’ve made or once a level is completed and the cascade of candies happens? I’ve noticed only actual moves made count toward the total so far as I can tell.

Also please note the CM’s will be out of the office a couple days so @Xarly will not be able to respond until Monday at the earliest now.
    @Foley1362 By "on their own after a move you’ve made" I'm assuming you mean did I intentionally make them all or did they appear as a result of a chain reaction? Hmm, in that case I can't be sure of the count. Perhaps that is the problem. I made a support ticket with a youtube video showing me making my 11th coloring candy and it still not counting (this is one of the cases where the candy appeared as a result of a chain reaction).

P.S. thanks for the heads up
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @LizzyLemondrop - I hope it did help. If you get 3 on your moves that did not register please let me know and I will send a report to the studio.

@Anne_Martin - I’m not sure what I've said by trying the help another player out with something should be shameful of. On the other hand I would highly recommend reading the house rules of the forum again as making abusive comments towards anyone else is not tolerated. Please remain polite while having an opinion. It’s possible.
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Finally got a line of four - awarded me a free hand switch. But it never gave it to me. As disreputable as always. The game is simply rigged garbage, where the player only wins when the program lets him/her. Makes no difference what you do, from move one. Zero strategy, zero skill, zero fun - just sheer unadulterated tedium. 

It took 4 days to complete one line. My reward? A hand switch that was never given to me, and an hour's wrapped candy. Hardly Xmas come early, is it? Mind you, when I consider that I am on level 2700ish on CC Saga and have won the Jackpot on the booster wheel once in over 3 years, then what do I expect? Once! A wheel with 8 symbols and I have hit it once in about 900 spins.  You are NOT giving away the Crown Jewels here, or anything of monetary value - just some stupid, digital lollipop or similar useless rubbish. 

The greed is so pathetic, it's laughable.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?