Why are awarded prizes disappearing?

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,275 Superstar
    They might start creating new events in the future.  Do you get Bubblegum Hill?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

• YoscaYosca Posts: 123 ✭✭✭
    Yes I do. And I have finished all levels, and can play BGH the whole week. But if I won’t get prizes I feel like I’m stuck. Waiting for new levels, playing BGH and no challenges.
    Well you are very lucky to be at he end because I’m not.  Do you play the other Candy Crush games?

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.

Only Candy Crush Saga. The other games I’m not interested. Right now I see Saga has a problem as well. (Doesn’t show challenges). Well I hope I will get Mr. Toffee soon, or they can give me back the medal  ;)
  • Suzie-4Suzie-4 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    I am on 2703. The games are very hard at this level and I need the boosters collected in the quests to progress. I sometimes use my freeplay 1/2 hour just to complete quests and get the prizes. If King is taking this away, I will dekete game. 
    What is King up to? They have messed up Candy Crush too and stopped the prizes there. 
    Just after money, now it seems.
    Suzie-4 said:
    I am on 2703. The games are very hard at this level and I need the boosters collected in the quests to progress. I sometimes use my freeplay 1/2 hour just to complete quests and get the prizes. If King is taking this away, I will dekete game. 
    What is King up to? They have messed up Candy Crush too and stopped the prizes there. 
    Just after money, now it seems.
    I agree. Same for Saga. Give every player the opportunity to get free boosters. I have never bought boosters and never will.
  • Anne_MartinAnne_Martin Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    the level I am on is impossible without boosters...I think it comes from Facebook being down, but I will give up if the quests don't come back.
    I don't buy boosters either.
  • Suzie-4Suzie-4 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    Anne this is nothing to do with Facebook outage. It hppened 2 days ago. This is King messing
     about.
    even worse then... and they don't answer. Not right
    king, are the quests gone? I feel I'm wasting my time now
    king, are the quests gone? I feel I'm wasting my time now
    I think so. With Mr. Toffee’s fair you can win prizes. See this:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair#latest
  • Yaz_MilaniYaz_Milani Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    edited March 14
    @Yosca Not everyone has Mr toffees fair available. It doesn’t make sense for all the boosters to be taken away.. what next? The daily bonus? I would be very discouraged like @Anne_Martin said :angry:
    @Yaz_Milani I don’t have it either. Like I said before, I’m really NOT amused....
  • BumblebeeeBumblebeee Posts: 3
    All of my quests and rewards have also disappeared. I have been playing Candy Crush games for about 8 years, this is very disappointing :( The Toffee guy is not appearing anywhere either
    Hey guys, are you aware that there is a post here in the community talking about Mr. Toffee's Fair and all the comments and complaints about not getting the quests anymore.  Here is the link so please express your thoughts there.  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair/p1