Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I seem to have lost all of my gold bars. Plus I am unable to connect to Facebook. I do not have an internet connection but am able to play all of my other king games without it. I have been playing since day one and find this very frustrating.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It certainly did. Plus I have my gold bars back. Thanks again ๐
The troubleshooting worked? Do you still need help with the gold bars?
Thank you so much Elsa. All sorted now. Very much appreciated. Keep up the awesome work ๐
For the internet connection they are going to ask you to do some troubleshooting so let's do that now. Clear out the history and make sure that you are playing with the most recent version of the game. Click one of the links below to complete the troubleshooting and let me know if the connection comes back. Also if you are playing the game through Facebook and you are on mobile, uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it again. Do NOT uninstall the game because you will lose all lives and boosters. That should only be done as a last resort.
Browsers
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-updateย ย ย
IOS
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device
Android
https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234676/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-android-device
Hi Elsa, thank you for your message. I forgot to mention that it is my Candycrush Soda that is not working correctly. I have followed some of the prompts but canโt go any further because it is telling me that I need an internet connection. I am managing to play my other king games without internet.
Thank you
Hi @KarenGant thank you for posting here in the community. You should never lose gold bars. In order for me to elevate this to a Community Manager, I need you to please get your user ID # from the following steps: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest
Do not post your # here but let me know when you get it. I will then elevate it to the community manager who can go into your account to see what happened.