LOST ALL GOLD BARS

candycrusher_1candycrusher_1 Posts: 1
so I recently lost all my gold bars I had about 29, i definitely didn’t buy anything and if I happened to it must be a glitch because I know for a fact I’ve been trying to save my Gold bars, and I’ve been doing well on the levels so far so I have no need to even buy them, so what can I do to fix this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Joseph45Joseph45 Posts: 1,586 Legend
    Welcome @candycrusher_1 to our sweet and amazing community! I am so sorry that you lost your gold bars. There is no way to refund gold bars directly through the game or your purchase history (because it does not involve real money), but I will report this to a CM to see if they can get your gold bars back. Just hang in there! 

• RabineRabine Posts: 0
    I have repeatedly lost my gold bars. Is this issue being attended to please?
  • josmusicjosmusic Posts: 1
    I had 6 gold bars for ages, then I won 1st place and ended up with 10 , just to have them disappear and go back to 6. I then got 1st place again and ended up with 10 the other day, now I have NO GOLD BARS.  I did not use them, they are hard enough for me to collect in the first place.  
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,931 Superstar
    Hi @Rabine and @josmusic, please get your user ID # by following the steps on here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Gold bars should never disappear.  Once you have your user ID # please let us know and I can then have @Xarly, our community manager, look into your account to find out what's going on. 

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,056 Community Manager
    Hey @josmusic ,

We checked your account and sadly you did use your gold bars at the end of some levels. Please be mindful when using them in the future, as gold bars that are used cannot be restored. As a one-time gesture of goodwill, given the fact that it didn't happen before, I've sent some Gold bars back to your account but, again, in the future, be thoughtful when clicking and getting extra moves if you don't want them at that point.

Cheers,
    Xarly

I have repeatedly lost all my gold bars. hundreds of them. i complained once before but it continues to occur. what is the fix to this please?
    Yet again, I have lost my gold bars. I do NOT click on them and use them since i can't seem to accumulate enough to use! Please check my account and rectify. Thank you, Susan Thompson
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,066 Superstar
    Hello @Rabine, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars in your game.  Can you please provide your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

If you are logged into the game through Facebook, let me know.  I will give you a different link to find your user ID.

Talk to you soon.  Have a nice day/evening!
    Yet again, I have lost my gold bars. I do NOT click on them and use them since i can't seem to accumulate enough to use! Please check my account and rectafy. Thank you, Susan Thompson
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 19,931 Superstar
    Hi @Rabine, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• izza89izza89 Posts: 1
    Help! I had about 200+ gold bars and in the span of 1 week it went from 200+ then it went down to 33 and then today I checked it again and I'm down to 10! What is going on? I'm very certain I havent used my bars. The last I remember using it was to finish a level so it would've only been 10 bars used. How did it go down from 200+ gold bars to 10?!?!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,289 Community Moderator
    Hi @izza89!

You need to get in touch with Player Support here so they can have a look at your game records as we're unable to access it to see what has been used.

Hope this helps :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here