“No connection to internet”. - Reported!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Magieme

This King Community is a public forum! Hence, It is not safe to provide your personal details. Can you please EDIT your comment and delete your email address?

To EDIT your above comment, click on the Gear Wheel icon that is located in the top right corner of your comment ---> Click on it and you will see EDIT ---> Click on it and you will be able to delete your email address with "Back space" button or highlighting and deleting it.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you 🙂

• Magieme
    Magieme Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

PummyRaj.

I have deleted my email address. It is Soda. When I click on the 'group' man for what I have to do so we get 4 across "Internet access TRy again later " even though I am playing the game on my desktop thru Google and have never had this problem before. I can play but if I get a 'prize' of 1 hour recieve 'stripe candy' I cannot use it as again says Not connected to the internet. I have used on ipad recently but this has never given me this problem when back on desktop and I think but unsure as I am unwell I god same message when I played on ipad.

• Donrh
    Donrh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Mine also not connected

• Magieme
    Options

Hope We get an answer soon Donrh

• Mustafa30
    Mustafa30 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

اyes, I don't have any problems with other games.

Candy Soda

• Vanguarda
    Vanguarda Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Unsupported Language) 😭🤨

• Magieme
    Options

Yes the above photo is what I get also

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Magieme and @Mustafa30 and Welcome to our friendly King Community @Vanguarda and @Donrh

When we are having this "Internet Connection" Issue on one single game (it can be Soda or any other game), and all other games and Apps are working fine, the best option for us is to delete and reinstall the game.

This clears up all the Glitches that App is having and help us to play the game without any interruptions from now on wards!

But, please be aware that all your saved up boosters will be deleted and they will not be reimbursed by the King Team UNLESS you have purchased them with real money!

If you would like to go ahead and reinstall the App, here are the steps for your to follow:: Delete the App ---> Disconnect from Internet ---> Clear Cache/Cookies ---> Restart your device after shutting it down for few minutes ---> Connect to WiFi ---> Install the game ---> Log into the game ---> You should not have anymore issues now to log in OR to collect the prizes from events and special features.

Please let me know how it goes OR if you need further assistance.

• Donrh
    Donrh Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Ive tried deleting and uninstalling doesn't work. Sometimes turning airplane mode on for 10 sec then off works sometimes

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?