The sound keeps turning on after watching an Ad!

Answers

• kathydavis5570
    kathydavis5570 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Apple iPhone user having the same problem. For me it’s not necessarily disturbing for the people around me but interrupts books or podcasts that I’m listening to. Just started happening after the newest update. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi Guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• cile
    cile Posts: 1 Newbie
    Same problem here. So annoying. Help. It’s happening on all my apple devices since the last update. Every time I watch a commercial the sound is back on. 
  • sapfisher
    sapfisher Posts: 1 Newbie
    I just installed this week’s update and it didn’t fix it, so I’m done. Too bad, I used to enjoy this game. 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

We keep working on a fix for this. In the meanwhile, I just want to remind you that your device having the sound off, or just disabling the sound after the issue happens and turns it on again are workarounds. We know they are not ideal, but we hope you can be patient and supportive while the team works hard on a fix.

With any updates, we will do our best to inform you all.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • elana003
    elana003 Posts: 0 Newbie
    please fix the volume from turning on after me, the player has turned it off
  • srinehart
    srinehart Posts: 2 Newbie
    Sound on candy crush aggravating and I’m going to uninstall if not fixed soon. Very annoying. Please get an update to it. I’m sure it’s the ads causing it. Disturbing. Wouldn’t hurt my feelings and from what I read here if u took sound off all together 
  • pattymz
    pattymz Posts: 2 Newbie
    yep, just didn’t latest update to the game and issue remains...yes i know #1stWorldProblems
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hi there @elana003 :)

This has been reported and the Studio is looking in to this. This is happening because after watching the ads so in the meantime, just turn the sound off when you get back to the level, I know it's not ideal but it is a workaround 😉

Thanks for your patience while we look in to this :) 
  • mislin
    mislin Posts: 6 Level 2
    Volume and music continue to come on. After the last  update it continually comes on when I want to play the game      I am forced to manually shut off the volume and the music. This means I can’t play in areas where I’d like to play because the music and continues to come

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?