The sound keeps turning on after watching an Ad!

Options

Answers

• mislin
    mislin Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
     I am putting up with  turning off the volume in music each time. I don’t want to lose my position in the game. I’m at level 1664 and I wouldn’t be happy if I had to start over again. And  my continued days playing her almost a total year I wouldn’t wanna lose that either 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @mislin, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

You won't have a problem if you lose your progress because we can always get that back.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their servers.  Your daily booster would be lost if you uninstalled and reinstalled the game but on day 7 it goes back to double rewards and repeats every 3 days.  But if you do uninstall and reinstall the game on a mobile device you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to your device so that you can play the game offline.

• swmcewen
    swmcewen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m deleting Soda until the annoying music problem is gone. I’m at level 652 but I can’t stand that.   
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @swmcewen

If you keep the volume on low or turned off while watching the ad or while playing, it won't bother you that much. I know it's not ideal but you will lose your Daily Bonus streak and any other progress you've made on extra features if you delete the game app... all the sweetness will go to waste 😢
  • wongdt
    wongdt Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    every time I start a game it playing music. I turn it off and when I start a new game it’s back on. I’ve turned it off in the game and also from the main page. Seems like it won’t turn off.
  • TheAmma
    TheAmma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The same thing happens to me. Now I can't even get into my level. The game seems to freeze on the first level and I'm on 1258. Can't get there not matter what I try. It works on my IPad, tablet and mobile but not on the PC. The music makes me crazy because I play very early in the morning and that's the last thing I want to hear.
  • dcpetot
    dcpetot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same issue. Always have the music/sound turned off then when watch a video for a free item the game turns the sound/music on. No matter how many times I go back & fix it, it still does it. I hate playing w/ that noise. Sure I’ve turned my phone to vibrate when it happens, but then when I’m done 80% of the time forget to take it off vibrate. FIX THE BUG & give new update! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    This has already been reported guys and you can follow up on this here!
  • genevieveoj
    genevieveoj Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Same issue here playing on IPhone. The workaround isn’t helpful as this also means my music is paused every time an advert comes on and again when it returns to the level. 

Annoying enough that it has put me off playing until fixed. Can’t stand the music and more annoyingly it interrupts my own. 
  • yvoh
    yvoh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I have just done the latest update and this problem seems to have been fixed. Thank you this is great.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?