Soda not loading on Mac both on Facebook & King.com

Options

Answers

• barbarazaczek
    barbarazaczek Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem as leftyguitar, beverlyhey, and AKGirl58. I even spent money with king, and now, after I try to go to levels 925-945 all I get is a picture of the purple trees, green slime and the numbered levels. Please help. I have a Mac Air and I get the game through Facebook on Safari. I agree, it should not be the players' problem. You want people to play, you have to supply the games.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options

@barbarazaczek welcome as well to the community and to the conversation 😊

I'm going to ask the same thing I asked @leftyguitar, but this doesn't mean we think the issue is on your side, we just need information.

Have you tried different browser, cleared the cache or even removed the game and install it again?

We're testing the game on Safari but we can't reproduce the issue 🙁 Have you guys noticed if there has been any updates lately?

Doy you also have the OS- Sierra?

There are at least two new OS available so Sierra is an older version, any chance of updating the OS?

• afrog
    afrog Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi QueenB,

I have been following this thread and like the other Mac players I am trying to resolve the same issue.

Trying all the suggestions.

I have been playing other King games through FaceBook on Safari browser and they all still work fine.

Soda Crush is my favorite! Hopefully you find the answer!

Thank you

• movielady
    movielady Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem and I did the clear cache thing and deleted the game on FB etc and it didn't fix the problem. I'm at 1027 and every other game I play works fine. This makes no sense

• AKGirl58
    AKGirl58 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm with you movielady. have the latest browser, cleared cache, deleted game, and all other games are doing fine but this one. Just irritating!!

• lofaro
    lofaro Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Playing on my up to date - everything- laptop, this is as far as Soda Saga gets on Firefox. I AM NOT PLAYING THRU FACEBOOK, only King.com/ Been several days. Candy Crush works, Farm Heroes Saga and Super Saga work. I've also tried on Edge and Chrome and get same so it's OBVIOUSLY something wrong on your end.

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

Hi Queen Bee, yes I've done this 3 or 4 times with no improvement. Just tried again, same old same old. There have been some updates to Safari recently which might explain it. But they were some time ago and initially Soda saga ran fine.

• leftyguitar
    leftyguitar Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hi Queen Bee, scrolling along the episode there seem to be an awful lot of games before the episode ends in a gateway....... 1061 to 1105....

• barbarazaczek
    barbarazaczek Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have tried everything recommended. Candy Crush Saga works fine. My operating system in Mojave 10.14.6. But Candy Crush Soda Saga is my favorite.

• Cassius_King
    Cassius_King Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Just wondering if King.com staff monitor these boards or is i just other players that are offering help? In the past I have been able to email King.com and someone contacts me to help resolve an issue. This time, I was sent a link to come to this community forum. Something is obviously not working correctly and curious if King.com will acknowledge it. At this point I have no idea they even realize there is a problem

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?