New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Yes, it's frustrating to get 2 pieces and watch it disappears. Sad!

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Timmy89 I agree with you 100%. It's very frustrating to keep playing this game.

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2020
    Options

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @ipete, @SSPB and @chirag0406 !

I understand your frustration- it's not easy to get that Booster! I have made it 2 or 3 times, and each of them feels like a miracle!

However, that's part of the fun (at least for me), because it's a Booster that you "craft" with some luck and some skills, and then you have that little secret weapon to help you with the hardest of the levels!

Your feedback is precious for the team, and I've seen some of you giving us your feedback here. Thanks so much for that. ❤️

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Can you tell the studio to get rid of timer?

• pdport
    pdport Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I tried it once. It really saved me at the most needed moment.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @teresawallace44@Yosca @Sukanta_Biswas @LadyRaffie@Nenikapaki @Pitty_Kitty @MountainMom

@Bumper2019@Freddy_Falkner,

Hey Group. 😀

Well, only got "1 Drop in 30 Levels" again. The elusive "Supersonic Lolly", is going to remain unwinnable, until these "Drop Rates", are adjusted.

Supersonic Lolly - 1st Piece Showed Up On Level 5019 - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Tried to extend the life of "Lolly", but on Level 5030, she died.

This is going to be more about "Drop Rates", because it not only applies to the "Lolly", but the entire game. You have goals that must be accomplished, in the game, depending on the level you are at, they very. If you fail, cannot advance to the next level.

There are many discussions on forums, but here at King Community, from the players side, it centers on 2 things.

• "Move Reduction"
    • "Drop Rates"

On the first, clearly makes the game more difficult. But on the 2nd, "Drop Rates", it can make a game impossible to play. You have to get your drops, in order to accomplish the goal being put forward.

*Level 7081 - Beating It! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/296786/level-7081-beating-it#latest

This screenshot is from my post above. On the Candy Crush Saga side of things.

Just to make a few points. 1st screenshot above, I marked "Drop Zone". On the 2nd, I marked it "Drop Icons", with arrows going down. These again are the boundaries on drops. From top, then down. On the "Lolly", we have no control on when or where she drops. In fact, as players we have no control on drops at all. That is up to the programmer or game designers.

But there is something we can do, to raise our percentages up. On the "Drop Icons", above by attacking those 5 Tiles / Squares / Jelly directly below them. The more they are cleared, the more drops you get.

Some things I am not saying, this is not how to beat this level, at least not yet. You have to go to the post, to find that out for yourself, if you are interested. I am stressing "Drop Ratios", or if you prefer, "Point of Attack". Because, if we don't get those all important drops, we are stuck, never being able to get thru the level. Ever hear players say, "I have been on this level for days, or ages, or played it 50x, but can't get thru?" Not enough drops, thats why. Whether it is striped candy to reach something like the popcorn above, or needing x amount of blockers to drop to achieve the goal in the level, you have to get your drops.

*See this post, on my nightmare. More on "Drop Rates", or lack of them.

How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform - Page 39 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/269876/how-many-levels-are-in-candy-crush-saga-information-per-platform/p39

Well back to the "Lolly". For those of you heading that way, that's 10 Levels she showed up on, in 6 weeks:

• Level 4867
    • Level 4868
    • Level 4885
    • Level 4892
    • Level 4900 Super Hard
    • Level 4936
    • Level 4959
    • Level 4973
    • Level 4990 Hard
    • Level 5019

*Note: If who want more details on what happened on these levels, see my posts at Pages 11 & 12 & 14 & 15, of this thread!

Also, the above posted / info is on the "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App".

*References For Players

Candy Crush Soda Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrushsoda.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Soda_Wiki

Candy Crush Saga Wiki | Fandom

https://candycrush.fandom.com/wiki/Candy_Crush_Saga_Wiki 

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/13/2020

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Thanks for the info @Origins7_Dale

I’ll be on the look out at these levels. I still haven’t seen it. Oh well. In time I guess.

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?