New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options

Comments

• mindful
    mindful Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

This booster is really a supersonic blast! 😎 I would like to get it during those difficult levels.

BeMindfulToday!

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited June 2020
    Options

I love the supersonic blast, I had-one before and used it once, very effective. I am trying very hard to collect another three, but after I collected two, unfortunately they disappeared after a while. I had no idea when another piece would appear again.

• susanbaldwin20
    susanbaldwin20 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Its really hard to get all three pieces. I have got two pieces numerous times.

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

You are right

I get one most of the time

playing around ten levels it disappears

got two also but the third never

please can someone explain how it works to get the three pieces before the other two expires

thank you

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @renamifsud2,

Go to Page 19 of this thread, at:

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/281599/new-booster-supersonic-lolly/p19

You will find more details on the "Lolly", at my posts there.

Thx Origins7 Dale, πŸ˜€

7/2/2020

• renamifsud2
    renamifsud2 Posts: 231 Level 3
    Options

Thank you

I will check it out

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

Parts of supersonic began to fall out much less frequently.

When this magic candy first appeared, it was not so easy to collect, but quite real. At a good pace of passing levels. In the sense that you do not sit at the level for a long time, thinking about moves and strategy.

Even passing old levels repeatedly. 3-5-7 passing levels - and you get a piece of supersonic.

It’s difficult now.

You can even forget about the progress and just play while waiting for the next piece of supersonic. Sometimes it is really needed. Well, according to probability theory, he should also appear. Sooner or later. As we are told, in random order.

But you can play a few dozen times, but the desired piece still does not appear.

I understand that you need to earn a super candy. And for this they could complicate this quest. But when the probability of completing the quest is negligible, why is it?

(using google translator)

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Ok... I think enough is enough.... LEADERS of the forums... you know who you are ....can't you'd just inform all who complain about this feature stop lying... tell everyone it is broken....it doesn't work!! Enough is enough... it came out at Easter time.... it did work for 1 week....

We ALL have this 1 and only feature as well os Mr. Toffee....

Everyone is telling you it's not working... it used to.... tell the team.... fix it.... or take it off the forum or our game screens...

Am I wrong??

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

Good to know and thanx for the input!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?