NASIR8767 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2020 in Support

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @NASIR8767 !

I've moved your post to the Candy Support area as it doesn't look like an idea to implement in the future, but an issue to solve in your game. 😉

Please read the solution here.

Cheers!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@NASIR8767 Problem is cause when the date is manipulated

Check for updates ,log out and restart your device. then log back in.See if this solves your problem

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

These problems are caused by changes in the timing of the device.

Right now, I'm asking you to check the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

The problem will be solved.😉

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

That looks like an old problem that might be coming back again. Try this to see if it still works. @NASIR8767 I assume that you are playing on mobile because that's where it usually happens. It took me a few minutes but I found the blog to help you. Follow the steps on here. What you have to do is to divide the number that you are showing by 24 hours per day. That will give you the number of days. Close the game. Then go into your mobile settings and move your date forward that many days. Go back into the game to see if it changed. It used to work so hopefully it still does. Then go back into your mobile settings and bring it back to today's date.

While I have you reading, I am going to give you a link below to help you find your way around the community.

There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

hmmmm thanks @Elsa thats very nice info.

Regards.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I have loads of very helpful tips for these glitches. I've been helping the players for a few years now so I have seen a lot of these issues coming and going.

• Francine_W
    Francine_W Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

@Elsa Hi Elsa. Can you help me with this technical issue? I've been stuck at moving to level 36 for several months. Play on King.com, Dell laptop, Chrome browser. Says:

Thank you for any help you can provide.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Francine_W if Elsa cannot help you let me know and will pass on to the CM and he should be able to sort your problem., but he is not back in the office till monday. You will need to display your game ID aswell (numbers)

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Since you are using Windows 10 device, I would recommend you to use Microsoft App.

You will get the best platform without such problems.

Or you let me know your email via personal message.

Your next episode will be unlocked manually via CM.

Thank you.

• _Elsa_
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @Francine_W I can tell you why that happened. It's because you are playing the game on king.com. That site has so many glitches and eventually they will be switching it from Flash to HTML5 but you would be better off finding another way to play the game. You need another way to play the game. Do you have a Facebook account at all? You can create an account just for this game. Then you would add the game to your Facebook account and can play from there. You will have to sync the King account with your Facebook account so that your progress remains the same. Let me know if you help with anything. I can walk you through all the steps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?