Lollipop Hammer rewards not received for winning Bubblegum Hill- UNDER INVESTIGATION

1235»

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @Virginiam .

Welcome to the community.

As freddy explained plz. Keep your game updated and if you are not getting any of your rewards you need to contact support.

Hopefully they will take an action in your favor.

Best of luck.

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5

Best of luck in getting them!

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hello dear Bubblegum Hill climbers,

I'm really sorry things didn’t go as planned and the Bubblegum Troll didn't give you all the lollipops you deserved. 😥

To investigate further, our technical team needs:

• a screenshot of the message you receive when this happens/ the items not added
    • the exact date and time it happened (more or less)

We are aware of a connection error that occurs sometimes- it's a momentary issue and players may receive their rewards for some climbs, and lack the lollipops for some others only. Please let us know if this is the case in your game.

Please accept my apologies for the trouble- and rest assured we are working to make sure things are working better the next time!

• Gumyupawpaw
    Gumyupawpaw Posts: 1,786 Level 4

No need to contact customer service to report that you are not getting the reward and 6 hammers. I did that at least on three occasions after not receiving my awards on completion of level 5 on BGH, I sent an email to customer service, all I got was an email to acknowledge my email, nothing happened after that, I never hear from them again.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,036 Community Manager

Hello @Gumyupawpaw ,

please reply to that automated message and you should get a response then 😊

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5

We're very sorry for your problem. This was probably a temporary problem so you need to contact our player support.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Events & Challenges - Contact us and send them an email

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?