• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

I've never had the event. Pity😔

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,799 Level 3
    Options

@Nix66

Well, what's the use of seeing this cake?

I just read your message. And I have now passed the cake level again. And again they write to me that there is no connection and we will fix everything soon.

Do not worry. It's better not to see this cake))))

• ElenaVorona
    Options

I can't understand why my message is not being sent in any way.

@Nix66

What's the use of looking at this cake?

I just read your message. And so I went through the cake level again. And again they write to me that there is no connection and will soon fix everything.

Do not worry. It's better not to see this cake))))

• ElenaVorona
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

I hope there will be an update. And it will be adequate.

Because "some players" are completely our team. Not a single fixed level passage.

That is, a 100% non-working event.

We are waiting for the update.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @ElenaVorona I know it's unfortunate, even my team has not been able to bake the cake for probably more than 2 weeks.

We should have got the fix with the last update. It turned out the problem still persisted. So we notified LadyRaffie and she notified the Game Studio. She later infomed us- "former GEs" - of the update and I forwarded the message to you all

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi *Soda Squad Team - LOL Lollipops "Admin" @candycrushinit "Players are" @Sofia1992 @Anrames @Pitty_Kitty @Crazyforfun @earmanja794 & Now "The Royal Legend" @Werner_Cichy & @Sharon_Loose, @giotaki, @Glenn1972, @Gumyupawpaw / Tang & myself,

Hi *Soda Staff - CM @LadyRaffie @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty & myself,

Ok, just to finish up where @Pitty_Kitty left off at. Because of all these issues with the *Bake A Cake feature in *Soda Squad Teams Events, our:

CM @LadyRaffie said:

• BaC connection issues some issues regarding the Bake A Cake feature, more specifically some connection issues. I reported it to the Studio and the fix is coming hopefully with the next update of the game. Please tell players this, and ask for their Game Id's. I will send them some goodies to compensate 

*Goodies, meaning most likely *Boosters. Know some of you have invested *Gold Bars into the event, in either buying a teammates or many of them a *Chef's Hat back, & then finding out they didn't get any reward from baking the cake. So needs to be taken up with our CM, on a case by case basis. Just included it in your post.

This *Compensation will most likely start next week sometime.

Briefly, as some of you may have heard. We meaning the *Staff here, like the *Soda Staff, & other games. Are going thru a *Transition, from previous roles & titles, to other things. Like all *Transitions, they can take awhile to implement them. Add to this the *Editor has been causing problems here at the King Community, the CM's have their hands full.

Because of the *Editor acting up here at King Community, I have included the full URL on getting your *User ID#. Not really fond of links, because they can break. With the full URL, you can at least see the address, & can go from there, if it breaks.

As I posted on *Page 10, & our CM mentioned above:

• Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App
    • v1.187.400.0 Modified 2/19/2021 
    • *Android Update v. 1.187.4, seem to have other issues also!
    • Updates *Does Not Fix The Cake!
    • So should wait on *Future Updates that fix the cake, then play this event at that time!

So here is what I suggest. Post your:

• *User ID#
    • *Device You Use!
    • *Soda Version Number With That Device!
    • *If You Use More Than One Device, Then Post Each One With Info Above!

This will help King Support on narrowing down the issues involved, along with you getting your *Compensation. Should be glad that we have such an outstanding CM @LadyRaffie over here in *Soda. This is very rare in getting *Goodies, not kidding on this.

We also have another contest on, Hosted by CM @LadyRaffie, in fact every weekend:

*Page 1 / 24 Has The Rules!

I'll post more on it later. Have updates to do 1st, on other things.

Since my teammate @Werner_Cichy is losing weight on both *Android & *Win 10, from no cake. I again ask, to please send cake to:

• Werner Cichy
    • P.O. Box *Need Cake!
    • Germany (hehe)

• @Werner_Cichy  
    • *User ID: 6322105415
    • *Uses Android & Win 10 PC - Desktop App!
    • *Certain he is current, so *Soda versions listed above!

Forgot to post this below my friend. I am sure you want your goodies. 😁

Well enjoy the weekend.

Take Care Teammates & The (BAC) Group, Origins7 Dale, 😀

My Player / User ID: 9815076088 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. *Signed into "Facebook" also!

v1.187.400.0 Modified 2/19/2021 *Listed in *Signature below!

2/26/2021

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,290 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Origins7_Dale

Thank you for the hints.

Let's see if the turtle is faster than the duck.

Incidentally, I baked a cake myself. So that I don't lose too much weight.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,514 Friends Moderator
    Options

@Origins7_Dale @Pitty_Kitty as @Greymane mentioned, I baked the cake for our team. Even I had to log off after each piece, turn off, turn on and log in so that the game realized that a piece was being baked. When the cake was finished, however, I did not receive a reward for the last shift.

My ID is 5688606047

Device HUAWEI MediaPaD T5 / HUAWEI Y7 2019

Version Soda: 1.187.4

The same is true for Mr. Toffee. I haven't been able to do any tasks for 3 days. Every time it is said that my task is secured when I am online. At the moment, soda is not fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?