What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

(FIXED) Playing from Facebook, I lost my list of friends

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Debbie19Smith and welcome to Soda community!

do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?

Do you play on Facebook site on your computer?

Or do you play on Soda app installed in your device and connected to your Facebook account?

What device do you use?

what it the operating system in your device? And what version do you have?( For example: Windows 10? Android 11? iOS 15.5?)

Thanks!

• Debbie19Smith
    Debbie19Smith Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,Pitty_Kitty

I use my laptop It is Windows 10. I play on facebook, my progress is saved. This just occurred 2 days ago. Everything was fine before. I had no problems asking or sending lives.

Thanks

• wisbang
    wisbang Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I found th app in microsoft store clicked on get and it would not load. I'm just going to leave it for now. Thanks very much for your help. Have a good day

• Jolly1958
    Jolly1958 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi, yesterday, from 1 minute to the other, I lost my total friends list in Candy Crush Soda Saga. I know I have a load of them, cause they are still in my Candy Crush Jelly list. First I thought it was a glitch in the game, but I still don't have them today. I did all the usual things, cleared cache, rebooted router, I even removed the game and downloaded it again, but still no friends. Anyone else has that issue please? Thank you.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Debbie19Smith

If you play Soda through Facebook site, then yes, there is a problem regarding lives but I don't know when it'll be fixed, I'm sorry.

If you don't want to wait and since you play on Windows 10, you might try to download Soda app for free from Microsoft Store and try to log in to your account to find all your progress

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Jolly1958 and welcome to Soda community!

do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?

Do you play on Facebook site on your computer?

Or do you play on Soda app installed in your device and connected to your Facebook account?

What device do you use?

what it the operating system in your device? And what version do you have?( For example: Windows 10? Android 11? iOS 15.5?)

Thanks!

• Jolly1958
    Jolly1958 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi Pitty_Kitty, Thank you for your quick reply 😀.

I play Candy Crush on my laptop, FB account, Windows 10. I just was reading another question from someone who has the same problem, and read there is an issue going on with it. I am sorry not reading that before I sent the question. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon... I am not an 'expert' playing the game, so can't do without getting lifes (and sending them of course) from my friends, lol.

Kind regards, Jolly1958

• Debbie19Smith
    Debbie19Smith Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kitty_Pitty,

Thank you for your fast reply. I will just have to wait until it is fixed. In fact I do have it downloaded on Microsoft Store also. .Thank you for bringing that up because I can't even get into soda anymore on Microsoft. Don"t know what is going on with that. I can get into Candy Crush but not soda so I don't know if this is also on your end or Microsoft"s.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited April 2022
    Options

@Kat2n12 @wisbang I was told today that it is confirmed, there is a problem on Facebook concerning lives. But I don't know when it'll be fixed yet, I'm sorry.

at this point, please keep an eye on Soda community to get an update on the Facebook issue as soon as posssible🤗

when I'll have more news, I'll let you know

• nickwil0545
    nickwil0545 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Starting last month all my friends on my friends list disappeared and I can’t ever get any life’s from any one but it’s fine on my normal candy crush!!! Someone have any tips To fix this

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?