What's happening in Soda in May? 🏖️🏹
🏆🏖️ Soda Summer Season is here!
🎉🥳New Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

🏆🏹 Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

(FIXED) Playing from Facebook, I lost my list of friends

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Debbie19Smith

if you'd rather wait for facebook to work again, it's totally fine. 🙂

I don't want to confuse you but I can share some other directions in case you want to try checking Soda app on windows:

• check if Windows is updated
    • check if Soda app is updated (there no more available updates in Microsoft Store)
    • (in case you never played on it or you don't worry about losing boosters locally stored on the app, you can also try to reinstall the app)
    • If both are updated, then try to download the recent version of this Microsoft program from Microsoft site. It helps your computer run apps. Depending on the version of Windows you have - x64 or x86 - (you should find this info in your computer general settings about Windows) you can choose which package to download

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @wisbang

if you'd rather wait for facebook to work again, it's totally fine. 🙂

I don't want to confuse you but I can share some other directions in case you want to try checking Soda app on windows:

• check if Windows is updated
    • check if Soda app is updated (there no more available updates in Microsoft Store)
    • (in case you never played on it or you don't worry about losing boosters locally stored on the app, you can also try to reinstall the app)
    • If both are updated, then try to download the recent version of this Microsoft program from Microsoft site. It helps your computer run apps. Depending on the version of Windows you have - x64 or x86 - (you should find this info in your computer general settings about Windows) you can choose which package to download

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @nickwil0545 and welcome to Soda community!

do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?

Do you play on Facebook site on your computer?

Or do you play on Soda app installed in your device and connected to your Facebook account?

What device do you use?

what it the operating system in your device? And what version do you have?( For example: Windows 10? Android 11? iOS 15.5?)

Thanks!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @baumgartewxsnl @Peb @wlbemt54

If you play Soda through Facebook site, then yes, there is a problem regarding lives but I don't know when it'll be fixed, I'm sorry.

If you don't want to wait and since you play on Windows 10, you might try to download Soda app for free from Microsoft Store and try to log in to your account to find all your progress

• nickwil0545
    nickwil0545 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I only play on my phone and save through Facebook!!! I used to have a to. Of friends then one day I noticed they were all gone

• Kathy_Alfano
    Kathy_Alfano Posts: 4 Pro Player 👑
    Options

MY FRIENDS LISTINGS ON CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA ARE ALL GONE. PLEASE FIX. TY

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,787 Level 5
    Options

Hello @nickwil0545 I think they are making some changes. Do you have social hub icon/feature?

• Mery35
    Mery35 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

Mis listas de amigos de Facebook y King se han eliminado, desinstalé la aplicación y la volví a instalar con play store,inicie con Facebook y bien pero sin amigos y ala hora de iniciar sesión con King no me dejaba decía que no existe mi cuenta,tuve que hacer otra ,pero no sé sincronizó con esta que es la que uso.

Porfavor ayúdenme

Gracias

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Kathy_Alfano @Mery35

do you save your progress with a King account or Facebook account?

Do you play on Facebook site on your computer?

Or do you play on Soda app installed in your device and connected to your Facebook account?

What device do you use?

what it the operating system in your device? And what version do you have?( For example: Windows 10? Android 11? iOS 15.5?)

Thanks!

PS: @Mery35 please use only English , Soda community supports only English so everybody can understand and be understood. Thank you! 🤗

• Mery35
    Mery35 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

I play on mobile and the system is android 11

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?