What's happening in Soda in May? ๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ–๏ธ Soda Summer Season is here!
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸฅณNew Accessibility features are coming to Soda!

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿน Claim your Soda Cup Badge!
Qualifers // Quarters // Semis // Finals

(FIXED) Playing from Facebook, I lost my list of friends

Options

Answers

• daydreamblue
    daydreamblue Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

So I am at level 2588 in CCS. A number of levels before I stopped getting the little videos for chances at extra moves. This makes it terribly hard to get by some very hard levels. And I do not have that kind of money to spend for the extra help. I am playing through the app from play store and signed in through Facebook. This started happening when Microsoft bought these games, everything seemed to screw up. Help me figure out what is going on, please. Getting really frustrated.

• Mery35
    Mery35 Posts: 88 Level 3
    Options

Gracias ladyRaffie ,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• andersenpeta
    andersenpeta Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I clicked on the avatars in the 4x4 game & requested to add as friends in social. No response from them. Probably dont realise that is a function as its not told anywhere & I didnt till it was suggested.. Still no friends list to send lives to

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello @andersenpeta

Yeah, I agree that the possibility to add friends through avatars is not well advertised in the game

But give time to the players you sent requests to ๐Ÿ™‚ if these players open their Soda apps, they'll see a notification jumping on their maps and they'll know you sent them a friends request. It'll be up to them to accept it or refuse it. If they accept it, you won't be notified though. Their names will be automatically added to your friends list.

If these players are not very active and don't open Soda app frequently to see your request, at least you'll have more chances to send other requests to other players because you'll be paired with new random players every time a new round of weekly contest, episode race, 4 in a row starts.

I added 200 friends only through these events in 3-4 months, so some players definitely respond and are eager to grow their lists๐Ÿ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @daydreamblue

the ads feature has always been inconstant in players' game. In the past 6 years I played Soda, ads feature was never a guaranteed feature in my game as well. It's known to become absent and then available again .Because when it's gone in some players' game, it becomes active in other players' game so they can try it out too, and so on.

I guess you've been very lucky until now but you don't need to worry if ads feature is not available at this moment. It may come back again. Make sure your app is always updated๐Ÿค—

Read here to know more on how King rolls out features

If you need help with passing a level, feel free to click "ask a question" green button here, post your question and we'll try to help you out ๐Ÿ™‚

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello!

Do you mean on Facebook site? I think so, they should be playing Soda too ๐Ÿค”

• Peb
    Peb Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I am on Facebook Windows 10 Google Chrome all say up to date refreshed cleared cache still this very frustrating same thing in Firefox..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Peb

As far as I know the fix is still being rolled out. If I have news I'll let you know

In the mean time, you could try to download Soda app from your Microsoft Store for free since you play on Windows 10 ๐Ÿค”

• Peb
    Options
  • Peb
    Options

Still nothing ๐Ÿ˜ก what is up is this ever going to get FIXED

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?