How do I get rid of Candy Crush Soda, Issues with Races and other Soda issues merged

124»

Answers

• Shelleydale
    Shelleydale Posts: 111 Level 2

OK. I am now back to where I started from at the beginning.

That is, my windows laptop is working fine.

When I play on Facebook ( on the laptop) the levels are synced, but, as before, I have no race and no accessory games, the egg hunt, Four in a Row and the Wonderball noble path ' type thing in this case.

Worse of all, since reinstalling my WIndows computer game, I have no syncing with my phone AND " no internet connection with friends and team, no Four in a Row etc. So I am back to where I started from! If I now reinstall on my phone, I will lose all my boosters.

I have already lost all my wonderball rewards and 10 gold bars on my computer because I was not able to use them before re-installing because of no internet connection> At minimum, I feel that I should be given back my 10 goldbars on the computer.!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

ok, so,

1) after reinstalling Soda app on Windows, levels, events and features are finally connecting to internet and syncing as they should

2) Soda on Facebook site is working and syncing fine too but there are no features and events available

3) but now the same error that was on your Windows app: "there was a connection error, try again in a bit" is now appearing in your phone app? and now no one of the feature is connecting to internet?

Can you confim?

Thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Do you mind telling me what your game ID is? I'm not sure if I've already asked you, I'm sorry

The game ID is a series of digits that is associated uniquely to your game account.

To find this ID, visit your profile on Soda app, and tap twice on the King logo that is above your profile picture. The logo will be replaced by your ID

Read here for more infos on how to find your ID on Soda app

Thanks!

• Shelleydale

My number is 8706866569. You never asked me for it before

• Shelleydale

Sorry, I missed the first part of your questions. Yes, you are correct.

Laptop working fine

Facebook synced but no accesort games

Phone- not syncing and no internet connection to anything

I checked to see if my phone had the same nID number as my computer. Unfortunately, I was not able to log in because " No in-ternet connection

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,486 Community Manager

Hi @Shelleydale

So sorry to hear you are experiencing issues and we've not been able to solve them yet.

To summarize, do I understand correctly that you are playing on your Apple phone, Windows laptop and on Facebook but that the game is not synced between these platforms? There is an issue with when playing on phone that the game keeps telling you that you have no internet connection? And your player ID is 8706866569.

I see our Game Moderator Pitty_Kitty has tried to troubleshoot the issue and it seems to be a really tricky one. To properly understand what's going on I would also like to ask you if you know what type of phone you are playing on? For example Iphone 13, X etc?

Also since it is a syncing issue I just want to double check that you are logged in to the same account on all devices? It can sometimes be so that Facebook is connected to your Facebook profile and the game on your phone is signed in to another account. Apologies if you have already checked this.

• Shelleydale

To summarize:

1 ) My Laptop is on the Windows 10 profile. After deleting and reloading it, it is now working in all aspects. However, I had to start from day one ( No time given ) as far as daily rewards are concerned. I tried to use as many boosters as I could before deleting the app. However, I lost three Wonderball rewards and 10 gold bars which I cannot get back and I think this is very unfair!.

2) My Facebook game is syncing with my computer as far as levels is concerned. It also has my race feature. It does not, however, have any of the accessory games such as Four in a a Row and currently, the egg hunt And never did. Frustrating!

3 ) My phone was the first several months ago, to suddenly lose it's internet connection. I use an iPHone11 Pro Max. I deleted and reinstalled it and it was working fine including all games. On the same day that I did this procedure, my computer lost it's internet connection.

4 ) When I reinstalled the computer. I did once again lost the connectivity on my phone. I am unable to log in, getting the same message as I did on the computer " There is a connection error Try again in a bit". I am not synced with Facebook or my computer. I have no connectivity i.e. can't log in, no races, egg hunt, four in a row, etc.

My I.D number is the same on my computer and my phone 87066866569. I don't know how to get the id number on Facebook. My front page does not have the King logo and no option to sign in. There is no profile page. My only choices are sound, music and The Community. The 'King' logo on the community page does not reveal my ID.

So there you have it.

And just to add insult to injury, today I started the second round on the Egghunt. I completed a level, and only after that did I get invited to play the round, and was given no credit for the 102 eggs I had just accululated. Now I am on a hard level, which is very much more difficult when I have no boosters or gold bars.

I am frustrated, as you no doubt can tell. HELP!

• FluffyDinosaur

Hi @Shelleydale

Thank you so much for the additional information!

Regarding some features not appearing on Facebook or being different on different platforms, this is normal. Features are released on different timelines across different platforms and this is not an error. For example 4 in a row might be available on Windows and not on Facebook etc.

Also as I see Pitty_Kitty has mentioned to you as well, boosters are not shred across devices. So for example you might have boosters on your phone but not on your computer, this is also normal!

If you are getting a connection error when playing on the Windows app, please send us a screenshot of what it looks like so we can investigate further.

I hope this clears things up!

• Shelleydale

I have never been concerned about the difference in boosters. . What I am concerned about with my phone, is that it is not linked with my computer. If I complete a level, on the computer, it does not advance me on my phone and vice versa.

I am aware of games being different on each platform. HOWEVER , I do not have a race, and I do not have Four in a Row or egg hunt and I HAD THEM until I reloaded my computer game. At that time, they 'froze , and I got the messages about no internet.

In fact, I do have boosters on my phone.

The screen shots show the identical message that I already sent to Pitty Kitty before I reloaded the game on my computer,

• FluffyDinosaur

Okay I understand, at this point since we haven't managed to help you here in the community I'd very much recommend you to contact our support team. You can find out how to reach them HERE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?