🌪 🧽 Season May, Storm and Mischief - Find out which season you have here!

Options

Comments

• Crislaine13
    Crislaine13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2022
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,654 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! New Soda Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭🥤👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Soda Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on games and please check more onCandy Crush Soda Community. (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

• LuciLu8
    LuciLu8 Posts: 323 Level 3
    Options

I got the storm season.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • PA17JR85MR
    PA17JR85MR Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I don't have this season

• scottw10
    scottw10 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I ask for help. I want to know how many levels right now? thank you. :)

• teeta_reema
    teeta_reema Posts: 93 Level 2
    Options

Hi Why I have not this season in my game?

• teeta_reema
    teeta_reema Posts: 93 Level 2
    Options

I don't have this season and other

• Katia7927
    Katia7927 Posts: 31 Level 2
    edited May 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @Katia7927 and New Soda Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

We can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language who have used another language and repost your comments with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. ❤️😊

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot topics right now in Candy Crush Soda Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🍭🥤👑

You can also participate on Candy Crush Soda Contests here and General Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game. 😉

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a sodalicious day! 🥤

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?