Candy Crush Soda Saga not running in UAE

Options

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @nana2020 and welcome to Soda community!

sorry to hear about this. Thank you for adding your ID, it's very helpful!

Please provide more details as a connection problem in Soda is still under investigation and we're gathering infos from players affected by this

• does your connection error message says "there was a connection error, try again in a bit"?
    • which device do you use to play Soda? (make and model)
    • Do you play on Facebook site?
    • Do you play on Soda app installed in your device?
    • Which country do you play from?

Thank you for your help! and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

• michang
    michang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since downloading on my phone, when trying to play on my desktop, it keeps telling me I don't have internet connection.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,073 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the Community @michang

Do you have no problems on your phone, but you see no connection error on your desktop?

Did you check for game and device updates?

Please try this: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Let me know if it helps.

• michang
    michang Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No problems on my phone it is just my desktop giving me the no internet connection message.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,073 Soda Moderator
    Options

Did you try the troubleshooting as I mentioned in my previous comment?

Since this usually solves problems, especially since you don't have a problem with your mobile. It can't be the game otherwise you should have connection problems on both devices.

If you did and still have the error please provide with some more info:

• Do you play via King or Facebook account?
    • Which platform do you use? Browser or app?
    • What device do you play on? Make and model
    • Which version Operating System do you have?
    • Which version of the Soda app do you have?
    • What is your Game ID? Tap or click HERE how to find
    • Can you show me a screenshot of the error? How to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

• nona2020
    nona2020 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Pitty kitty

My device is Poco F4. I'm staying in UAE.yes I installed the app & playing since 2014 by connecting FB account. This is the first time I got this problem. Please do the needful.

Thanking you

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @nana2020

Thank you for your helpful reply! I'll pass this on. As of now we don't have updates on this issue yet.

As soon as we have news from Soda Game Studio, hopefully soon, we'll be sure to let all players know!

• digitaldiva
    digitaldiva Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

An uninstall and reinstall did fix my issue.. but I did lose my login streak, all of my boosters, and levels I beat while the issue was occurring :(

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

hello @digitaldiva

I'm happy to hear your game is back to normal!

Sadly, uninstalling the app deletes boosters, lives and streaks as they're data saved on your device local storage, not King servers.

And yes, while the app was offline due to this issue, the game was not able to connect to the servers and sync your progress so old progress could be retrieved but not the most recent one 😔

Unfortunately this type of error message is an umbrella phrase that may cover different game problems.

It can also include damage/corruption of Soda app whose only solution is reinstalling in fact😔. (this doesn't mean there's something wrong with the device). This type of error/damage happened to me too a while back and I had to reinstall Soda app as well to go back to normalcy.

I would assume the error you had is not the same one that players from UAE are experiencing, since reinstalling doesn't help but for this we don't have updates yet

In any case, I recommend to contact Player Support if you lost purchased boosters. You may ask them for a refund and also ask them to manually restore your lost progress, if you wish. More infos below:

---

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

• zaini990
    zaini990 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled my app more than 3times but the issue is still there with the connectivity and it’s been more than a week still issue is not resolved!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?