Game Freezing when Fish Used

Options

Answers

• katfishez
    katfishez Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Candy Crush Soda. My game runs smooth until fish are activated. The fish freeze for a couple seconds, swim, freeze, swim...it's annoying and takes up my time. Especially when I match a fish with a color ball. I'm on home internet on my cell, I have cleared my cache and restarted phone. Still does it. It did the other day too, I just gave up and next day it was normal. What's up?

• ZoLOLogist
    ZoLOLogist Posts: 98 Level 2
    Options

The problem has gotten worse for me on both Android and Windows app. It was just annoying before, but now it's making it impossible to play the game.

• ninalein
    ninalein Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

SO macht es wirklich รผberhaupt keinen spaรŸ:(

• Kimberlywashburn
    Kimberlywashburn Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

I am not playing again on my tablet until this is fixed. It's too frustrating. I'm not having the problem on my phone.

• IMSPANKY
    IMSPANKY Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

i feel like i have been robbed of my free double fish as game freezing up. it has happened 2 different days now. it not only takes up the timed ammo it also takes up free life time and shipmates and 4 in a row friends getting robbed as it takes for ever for fish to go and if fish combined with color bomb or color candy it is forever waiting. are you going to give me the free 2 hr double fish 2 times to compensate? if ur server cant handle all the players then quit accepting new players. it is very annoying. thanks.

• katfishez
    katfishez Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options
  • lecrump
    lecrump Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When is this issue going to be resolved???

• Verenaschieder_1
    Verenaschieder_1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

Bei mir ist es genauso was kann ich tun?Danke

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,830 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @cinster and @Kimberlywashburn

Have you tried clearing the cache on your device then closing the game and leaving your device off for a moment or two this can sometimes help with freezing issues its worth a try

However this problem has now become a known issue and is being worked on you can keep an eye in the main thread for any updates ๐Ÿ’“

Link

Issue thread

Now you have the link to follow I will close this thread

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,830 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi guys

Sorry you are having this problem it is a known issue and is being worked on you can keep an eye in the main thread for any updates ๐Ÿ’“

Link

Issue thread

I will close this now as you have the link to follow

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?