Game Freezing when Fish Used

Options

Answers

• Maren_B_Eliason
    Maren_B_Eliason Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

I have an Android (Galaxy s20+) and I also have the lag. Completely unplayable. I also have the yellow candy competition repeatedly popping up even though it is over.

• Doppo
    Doppo Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

I'm on level 6241 and every time I use a fish (or a fish is used) the game freezes up. Completely no point playing anymore. This same fault was reported on May 02nd, seemed to be fixed but is now back again!

Please run the same fix again (I'm using a Sony Z5 compact and have never had problems).

342 Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello,

User ID 14135343925 and User ID 1088856427029

playing on same desktop.

No problem with  1088856427029.

With 14135343925: there is a 1 to 5 second delay with

fish, lolly, and sub screen animations. This started yesterday.

The delay is most prevalent when matching

a coloring candy with a fish,.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @342 and welcome to Soda community!

Thanks for sharing. The problem has been reported and Soda Studio is currently investigating it

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• yoyoyo1970
    yoyoyo1970 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

The game doesn't work properly. The fish do not relate as they should. The game slows down. In 30 minutes, thanks to a game malfunction, he could make only 4 complete moves. I feel disappointed and hurt. I inform you that I am the owner of several companies and in all of them 7367 mobile phones, 8244 PCs and tablets are used. *

*Edited by CM: ❌ This is no place for lobbying nor campaigning. Thanks! - Our House Rules

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yes the Studio is aware and working on it @marmic54 Info in Soda app Help Center:

• Pipi8888
    Pipi8888 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

So, here we go again.

Cant' understand why it always takes several days to fix game issues.

Mine is freezing whenever there is a fish "involved" and takes a loooong time to continue.

When will it be fixed - can see others are experiencing freezing issues.

• Doppo
    Doppo Posts: 26 Level 2
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yes, it's back again, use a fish and the game becomes unplayable.

This has been highlighted before, seemed to be fixed and now back. I'm on Sony Z5 compact, always working, now not!

Any chance of a fix please.

• joanieworthan
    joanieworthan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

When is this game going to be fixed? It keeps crashing and it’s costing me gold bars because it is so slow when I create the fish, and the time for Batula runs out. I’m tired of spending money a this game. Give me back my gold bars and fix the issue!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?