[Solved] McDonald’s Ad not working correctly

Options
mjdk60
mjdk60 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 29 in Support

I am also dealing with the problem with the McDonald’s ad. Had it numerous times today and had to quit the game each time

Answers

• CJSauchuk
    CJSauchuk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm constantly freezing when I watch ads to get extra moves. It's very frustrating and I'm ready to quit the game

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,823 Soda Moderator
    edited February 6
    Options

Welcome to the Community @CJSauchuk

I’m sorry to hear this.

When viewing the ads, make sure that you don't close the ad before it ends as it may cause problems like freeze, black screen, etc.

You can also try the standard troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Hope this helps.

• Agatha_Tan
    Agatha_Tan Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

Plss stop all those ads that need to install n free register name RAGNORAK always mk my game crash

Pls Helpppp listen to what i experience from my game so stop those ADS very angry n frustrated

My game keeps crashing after watching those ADS only THANKS N HELPPPP if not going to stop playing lost alot of gold bars n powers thanks

• CJKcazK
    CJKcazK Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

I watch the Ad to the end and it fails ! Especially the water restoration one. Fix your Ads

• selaine
    selaine Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 6
    Options

I’ve had the same issue! You sit thru the videos and then the screen goes black, and the X doesn’t work! 30 minutes later, screen is still black and the X still doesn’t work. So you lose the booster you sat thru the video for, and you have to restart everything, so if you were trying to earn the 5 at the end, to bad, so sad, you just wasted your time. So dang frustrating!!

• clloyd
    clloyd Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

I paid for this game years ago solely to avoid the ads and now I get ads after every play. What a rip off

• parh47
    parh47 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

I really enjoy playing Soda and I took your survey, but it is not easy to answer w/o giving an explanation. I got irritated because of the ads that didn’t work. After watching the ads that run, then not getting the boost I was watching to get or ad not running, then going to black screen and unable to get out of the black screen and no booster either. VERY AGGRAVATING and time consuming!

• selaine
    selaine Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited February 6
    Options

It seems like one ad gets fixed and another is screwed up! Now it stupid bubble pop. Waiting to continue a game with 5 more moves, 1st video is fine, second one nope! Watch it all, and the black screen with the non working X, so you loose the boosters and have to start the game all over. But let me click an X 1 second to soon, and I get an “oops!” Bull crap “oopse”!! I quit playing this game several years back for the same reasons and I’m very close to doing it again. Get it together King

• siscake921
    siscake921 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

Today when trying to get extra moves or boosters, this ad comes up that spreads far across the screen. You can’t exit out of it and have to close the app and reopen it, losing moves, boosters, and any streak you might be on.

• mcgulby
    mcgulby Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

having same issue - screen was rotated so that didn’t make a difference

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?