[Solved] McDonald’s Ad not working correctly

Options

Answers

• sandrap54
    sandrap54 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

My game is doing the same thing. I’ve been playing for YEARS and I’m getting pretty irritated. Did updates, cleared cache, restarted iPad, nothing works. FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello @game2Win and welcome to Soda community!

Please also contact King Player Support directly from Soda app to report this so the dedicated team can investigate this issue.

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "technical & connection issues"- "thanks for reaching out"- scroll down and click "contact us". In the form please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfunctioning ads and send.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience

• Rhondafeb
    Rhondafeb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Today when trying to get extra moves or boosters, this ad comes up that spreads far across the screen. You can’t exit out of it and have to close the app and reopen it, losing moves, boosters, and any streak you might be on.

• Charlotte-4
    Charlotte-4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 6
    Options

Mine too ! 😖 frustrating! I don’t buy boosters so loosing them to this technological error makes me mad . Please King fix this !

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello @Rhondafeb and @Charlotte-4 welcome to Soda community!

Please also contact King Player Support directly from Soda app to report this so the ads team can investigate this issue.

How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "technical & connection issues"- "thanks for reaching out"- scroll down and click "contact us". In the form please select "advert issues or reporting" and then "I experienced a bug with an advert." Explain your problem, name the malfunctioning ads and send.

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited February 6
    Options

Hello @hotmomma30 welcome to Soda community!

Please also contact King Player Support directly from Soda app to report this so the ads team can investigate this issue.

• Ollies
    Ollies Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have missed out on additional plays because the ad will not bring me back to the board i was playing. Ive also lost bakers hat because of this. Rather annoying!

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,809 Level 5
    edited February 6
    Options
  • Welshboy
    Welshboy Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Advert issues black screen not displaying Advert. Have to restart the game.

• kathywilson
    kathywilson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here. Getting tired of it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?