🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

(FINISHED)🥤Achieve a Rounded Score by Beating my level 🌟

Options

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,253 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Kezabelle3
    Kezabelle3 Posts: 2,364 Level 4
    Options

Heyyyy 👋

My score for this challenge 😊

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hi @Marriam1 @2easy @Pitty_Kitty @Miss_Dani @Yosca @Nix66 @LadyRaffie @PummyRaj

I used *Natural Numbers above at the top of *Page 2. Ok, let's use *Cardinal Numbers then. I am attempting to make it easy to understand here. Which is, from 0 / *Zeros, to other numbers. Mathematicians use different criteria, definitions, which can easily cause confusion. Why, no *Absolute Starting Point, is why. 

What if I told you, let's start counting this way. 1, 2, skip a few! You might say, that's strange, weird, or whatever you may call it. Or some, may say, sure, let's do that new way you told us. Of course on their paydays, they are not going to be happy about it, huh. (hehe)

Yes, @Marriam1, you are correct, so why waste a post, hon? You only get 5 posts. 

For @2easy, your posted *Score Doesn't Qualify! Has 3 Natural Numbers or Cardinal Numbers, can only have up to 2!

Yes, @Pitty_Kitty & @Miss_Dani, you both posted *Correctly. 

For @Yosca. I did say above on *Page 2:

• Ok, I am going to try to clear up on the *Rules. Perhaps, better wording needed here. If I am mistaken, then will be corrected by our CM.

So let me restate it again.

• *So the best explanation for the contest, would be. You can have as many 0 / *Zeros as you want, but only up to *2 Natural Numbers or *Cardinal Numbers can be used, meaning from 1-9, in beating @PummyRaj score of 150,000!

If no one understands what you are trying to say, what good is it? Have to understand the *Rules. Once again, much is involved in language. 

By all means, do it better. 

Trust this helps. 

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/30/2021

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Here is my entry @PummyRaj

Hey @Origins7_Dale what do you mean: “By all means, do it better.” —> are you referring to me? I still think @PummyRaj can give the best answer to the questions as she designed this contest.

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Yosca thanks for the tag

But in all my King games I play, I never can be sure of 3 zeros. I never can predict where I get finished.

That's something I still have to learn.

But yes 9 months ago I never played in all my life King games and at 50y it's not so easy to learn anymore.

I will try

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,047 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi @fabke For me it was luck to get those zeros. I’ve replayed and replayed and replayed and finally got this score. In fact I don’t have any strategies 🤣. I advise you to replay a level what you can’t lose 😉. And then replay and replay and...... hope you’ll see the zeros too

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Yosca,

When I said, “By all means, do it better.” Is a expression, meaning anyone who can. Not just you. Clearly, if everyone understood the rules, there would be no need to explain it. Everyone would post correctly. Of course, there are those, who don't read the rules, or just ignore them.

Our @PummyRaj contest is still under the CM. Why I said if I am mistaken, then the CM will correct it.

Hope this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/30/2021

• jellyjean
    jellyjean Posts: 416 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options
  • kaybest
    kaybest Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,748 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?