🎨First ever Community Art Challenge! Amazing prizes to win!

💌 Dear Mom 💌- Write a letter to her and get a badge!

Comments

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• jeanpsjeanps Posts: 18,753 Level 5

Dear Mum,

Always there in my life, always loving me, always there forever in my thoughts now you are no longer here........j

• GlenysBGlenysB Posts: 298 Level 3

Dear mum in heaven.

I think of you every day and miss you very much.

I miss the days we had catching the bus and going shopping.

Love you very much.

@Yosca

• PriyacandyPriyacandy Posts: 796 Level 3

Dear mom..

You're my angel .. you're my best friend.. thank you is not enough for your care.. I want to be like you .. I want in my every life you will be my mother..

• ElsaElsa Posts: 33,370 Community Hub Moderator

Dear Mom,

Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and acts of love that you gave me throughout the years.

RIP........ 😍😘

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

* Check out my stories *

*A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!*

*Art Nook: King Fanart!*

*The King Audio Lab"

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

• FakhriFakhri Posts: 562 Level 4

Dear mom

U r my everything.... Without u I'm nothing

Live long , healthy n wealthy life mom

Love u sooooo muchhhh

Image Credits @Elsa

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 18,513 Ambassador

Thanks for being tagged, my letter is different from what you think. Sorry

Hello mother!

Thank you for helping me in many things. The thank you now has limits for me. Through you, I got a lot where I suffer from, whether health or emotional. I also got a lot of things for the rest of my life that I do differently. I am now showing love that I did not get from you. I don't miss out on any blows I've received. When I moved out of your apartment, I became more self-confident and turned away from you. I've tried 3 - 4 times to get along with you, unfortunately it doesn't work. Since I broke off contact with you, I've been feeling much better and I'm no longer silent. Unfortunately I can't tell you personally because you don't want to hear it and you see everything differently. Everything you do is right, but I feel just the opposite.

All the best, Peggy

💓 Where there's a will, there's a way 💓

😉 One look at my profile would help everyone! 👍

Did you know that there is now an international room for German - French - Spanish?

🍐 Player Expert for Papa Pear 🥥

🚀 Badget - Event 🛸

🧹 New competition 🗾

🔮  interesting facts from Germany  🏖 🌊                     

• NwosuNwosu Posts: 7,000 Level 4

Dear mom ❤️ Thank you for your love and care, thank you for always being there for me, thank you for everything... I will always love you ❤️❤️

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• tashanight3tashanight3 Posts: 173 Level 3

Dear eomma,

I know I act tough and don't say that I love you most the times. But I love you so much. My mouth might not tell it but I know u feel it because I care about you.

You are a tough woman who took and take care of my grumpy ass all day. I know you always be there for me and you were too. You always make me feel safe. You don't show your love much through words and so I am. Genes are so much powerful huh. When you go to school to teach, I feel so lonely and empty because I don't have you to annoy you. Be safe always my eomma. I might not that I love you through words but I love you so much. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I am your naughty kid 😁😁😁😁 *Forever and will be too~~~~*

• Iffu2Iffu2 Posts: 781 Level 4

My Ammi Jaan (mom) 💞

Thank you for everything you gave me, from my early childhood, till now!🌸🌸

😍Thanks that you helped me being a person with responsibility!

I am happy because you are here, with us and give us love!

• tashanight3tashanight3 Posts: 173 Level 3

Dear eomma,

I know I act tough and don't say that I love you most the times. But I love you so much. My mouth might not tell it but I know u feel it because I care about you.

You are a tough woman who took and take care of my grumpy ass all day. I know you always be there for me and you were too. You always make me feel safe. You don't show your love much through words and so I am. Genes are so much powerful huh. When you go to school to teach, I feel so lonely and empty because I don't have you to annoy you. Be safe always my eomma. I might not that I love you through words but I love you so much. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Origins7_DaleOrigins7_Dale Posts: 3,003 Soda Moderator
    edited April 28

Hi @Yosca @Nix66 @LadyRaffie,

Dear Mom,

Thank you Mom for... being a Christian Mom. Your love, your help in shaping my life. All the cleaning up & cooking, along with so many other things you did for us. Know you are in a better place now, & soon I will be joining you & dad, along with my brother. Until then.

Your Son Dale, ❤️

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

4/28/2021

• Welcome To The King Community 😀

Origins7_Dale 😎 — *Soda Moderator

Candy Crush Saga — Level 9936

• v1.2070.2.0 Modified 7/28/2021 *Update!

Candy Crush Soda Saga — Level 7481

• v1.198.300.0 Modified 7/22/2021 *Update!

Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App / Facebook!

• crisaniyacrisaniya Posts: 107 Level 3

Dear Mom

You are truly hero, thanks for everything you gave to me and my brothers. You are strong, I love the way you cook, 🥘🍝🥗🍲🍛🍜, you give the skills to be a Mom. Love ❤️ 😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️ you Mom

Thanks for this beautiful thread @Yosca and thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

• Shilviya18Shilviya18 Posts: 1,027 Level 3

Hi mom thank you for everythinks! I miss you so much !

Because you are no more with me, Love you mom ❤️❤️❤️

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.