I have just purchased the May special, but never received my free lives or lollipops, what do I do?

Options

Answers

• Anja_Jensen
    Anja_Jensen Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2015
    Options

Same with me, got the bars but didn't geht the free lives and boosters. What to Do?

• Trisha_Waldner
    Trisha_Waldner Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing just happened to me. Got the gold but nothing else. I emailed king.com but no response yet. 

• Tommie_Henson
    Tommie_Henson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

this just happened to me. How do you get your money back.  There's a lot of peeps getting  money taken

• Happy_Carrot
    Happy_Carrot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also have this problem, but didn't get ANY of the items.

I've tried to email king about this 4 times, but keep getting unhelpful automated replies.

I'm really disappointed with king about this, and have requested my money back twice but to no avail!

• Ed
    Ed Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just had the same issue. Sent an email and the auto reply sent me here. I received the gold bars, wiping out all my other bars and then crashed. It even gave me a message upon restarting to enjoy my purchase...... Clearly this is a bug, but what's going to be done about it???

• Amanda_Janes
    Amanda_Janes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This also happened to me. Very frustrating. Then I tried to report it on the mobile app, but it was so glitchy that I have wasted 30 minutes on this issue and finally had to get on my computer to report it. I hope my $9.99 will be refunded.

• MMB
    MMB Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also purchased the Big May Sale for $19.99. I did get the 250 gold bars but not the bonus items or the 24 hour unlimited lives. Plus my account was debited for $23.24. I emailed King but all I got was an auto response email that was not helpful! Either refund the money or fulfill the offer!! Not satisfied

• vkzawa
    vkzawa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same as everyone above. I purchased the May special for $1.99 and only received the gold. Missing the unlimited lives for 2hrs and the boosters. Sucks because right now is the 2 spare hours I have to play with those unlimited lives. 

• figureskater64
    figureskater64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also purchased the $1.99 May Special and have not received the 2 hour unlimited lives or the lollipops.  I would like a refund.

• BarbHanf
    BarbHanf Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This happened to me also. No lives and no boosters. This cost $19.99. I will dispute the charges. I have sent 2 messages and they have simply disappeared and no response from King.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?