Is Your Candy crush Soda game running fast?

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Feedback is being gathered but they are probably trying to get it from across the board so to speak :( 

• Cupcake-6
    Cupcake-6 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Please, please, please change it back. The fast speed and bouncing is chaotic and anxiety inducing. I play the game to relax, not to feel like I'm about to have a panic attack.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Cez I don't even notice the fast as much as the candies bouncing when you make a move.  It's really hurting my poor vision!  Please check it out for us.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey all! To follow up on this, all of your comments have been passed on :-) Also must add I also do not love the bouncing! 

Thank you all for this feedback! 

• allstar15mom
    allstar15mom Posts: 9 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I love the faster speeds and wish they would put it back that way!

• Vanessa_Dahlke
    Vanessa_Dahlke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It’s horrible and it’s stressing me out! I usually love to play but with the double speed the game is only making me nervous. I hope they‘ll fix it with an Update!

• debliz
    debliz Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I don't necessarily hate it, but definitely don't prefer it.

• Tralfaz_Wizard
    Tralfaz_Wizard Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I just installed the (weekly?) update to the app. The game speed is still fast.  Looks like those of us in the "test" are stuck with it.  Did the designers really think this through?  People are really used to the normal speed of the game. Some of the effects being described by users approach medical situations (e.g. causing headaches).  Running an experiment on your app, without the knowledge and consent of users, when stuff like that can result, can only be defined as sociopathic.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Tralfaz Wizard, some users that had it (including Elsa above who is one of the SuperStars) Have found it has gone back to normal. Can you try uninstalling it and reinstalling? (Only if you have no boosters to lose though)

• Tralfaz_Wizard
    Tralfaz_Wizard Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited April 2018
    Options

Tralfaz Wizard, some users that had it (including Elsa above who is one of the SuperStars) Have found it has gone back to normal. Can you try uninstalling it and reinstalling? (Only if you have no boosters to lose though)

I uninstalled/reinstalled last week and lost my (many many) boosters. Now, I have very few, so little to lose, (although greater than 0).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?