Game Freezing when Fish Used

Options

Answers

• Shina04
    Shina04 Posts: 1,061 Level 4
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi myself shina

Today start kimmy's candy hunt. We have to collect yellow candies. But this event is not showing in my phone. It's collecting yellow candy while playing but tournament not showing. How can I know my rank.

Thanks

Id: 1083177961

• King_admin
    King_admin Posts: 3,296 Level 3
    Options
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Candy Crush Soda Saga on Android.
  • seiples
    seiples Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue. Fish are freezing. This happened about a week ago, then was corrected. But now it’s happening again. Is there a fix for this?

• seiples
    seiples Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Why are the fish freezing?

• databot1
    databot1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

You give me a daily prize of 20 minutes of glass colour bombs and I spend half that time frozen when any kind of explosion occurs, I have spent over 200. 00 in 2 months on this frustrating game and now it is intolerable to play . Not acceptable at all. If this greedy company doesn’t want to fix this issue then I have not choice but to leave it and I will no longer play candy crush either (same company) . Absolutely no excuses this has been going on for more than a week.

• deb0407
    deb0407 Posts: 83 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It is very frustrating. End up losing tasks because of this issue. Please fix the problem and we should get free gold bars.

• jrewy
    jrewy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’ve had this issue pop up 3 times now and previously posted in another thread with no solution. It eventually, half a day or a day later, goes away on its own. But the game is unplayable in the interim.

Every time I explode a fish, the game lags. It will take several seconds to several minutes to start again. If I combine a larger candy and set off several fish the game crashes.

I followed all instructions online for clearing the cache. On iOS and all updates done, ample storage, full battery. Can upload screenshot videos as examples.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hello @jrewy welcome to Soda Community

The problem with the fish and freezing the screen is being investigated and we don’t have an update yet.

I am sorry for the inconvenience 😔

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,106 Soda Moderator
    edited May 2023
    Options

Btw @jrewy I agree with you that the game is no longer playable in this way. I also play on an iOS device, so I get you.

If you have a non-iOS device, you could try to see if it doesn't have the problem. (my Android phone doesn't have this problem)

• fozibear14
    fozibear14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2023
    Options

I have the same problem. There is such a lag and freezing of the screen every time I try to explode the fish, that the game is now completely unplayable. Very frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?