Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Answers

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Ryan-2 said:
    jlynnb23 said:
    Well I got my hopes up today. I was able to play about 4 times since this morning so I assumed it had been fixed. I was just notified I was dethroned and opened it and it's stuck again 😢. So it has to be a glitch that they are just claiming is a new thing for now, otherwise I only would've been able to play once today 🤷‍♀️
    How do you have Bubblegum hill?  I have another annoying contest 
    I think you have to have beaten all available levels to have BGH right now. Though it doesn't matter because it's not working. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,979 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Yesterday was my lucky day. Whole afternoon and evening I was able to play. And suddenly in the middle of the play I was thrown out 😥. I hope so it’s just a glitch.

• koolmafer08
    koolmafer08 Posts: 92 Level 2
    jlynnb23 said:
    Well I got my hopes up today. I was able to play about 4 times since this morning so I assumed it had been fixed. I was just notified I was dethroned and opened it and it's stuck again 😢. So it has to be a glitch that they are just claiming is a new thing for now, otherwise I only would've been able to play once today 🤷‍♀️

Me too!!!! Maybe they are fixing it.... hate the game without BGH
  • jjanji
    jjanji Posts: 4 Newbie
    I totally dislike this new rule of BGH. I completed all levels and while waiting for the new levels to be released I play BGH. Now with the new rule, I have nothing to do after the winning and BGH is locked 😢😢😢
  • jjanji
    jjanji Posts: 4 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone!

It looks like the pesky Bubble Gum Troll is at it again causing havoc! He has decided to temporarily change the rules and he now wants to keep his throne for longer and stop you getting his Sodalicious rewards.

What are the new rules?

You now have one chance a day to try to conquer the throne. Play the five levels to win the rewards. After crowning yourself, you will need to wait until the day after to have another shot at conquering it again.

You will not be able to sit in the throne multiple times a day. A king needs to rest!

If you have some questions around the new way the event will work for now, feel free to drop them in the comments. I'll do my best to answer each and every one of them.

Once again, thank you so much for being respectful around this and apologies for any inconveniences happening these days!

You guys rock :smile:

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I totally dislike this new rule of BGH. I completed all levels and while waiting for the new levels to be released I play BGH. Now with the new rule, I have nothing to do after the winning and BGH is locked 
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    I am using an old Dell desk top.....tried to print screen but didn't work....this is so frustrating....

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Carole_McSherry I just figured out what you meant by the machine!  You are referring to the sugar drop challenge and yes I have seen a couple of players complaining that it froze and they had to exit out of the game and reopen to continue playing it.  I'm going to ask the Community Manager what's going on with this freezing.  
  • Carole_McSherry
    Carole_McSherry Posts: 20 Level 2
    Thank you!!!!!!.....it doesn't give you any progress when that happens....

• punk_n
    punk_n Posts: 7 Level 2
    I just wanted to add to the feedback.  BGH was the best part of the game. I am super disappointed with the new rule and definitely won't play as much if at all anymore. 
  • Baby1971
    Baby1971 Posts: 10 Level 2
    punk_n said:
    I just wanted to add to the feedback.  BGH was the best part of the game. I am super disappointed with the new rule and definitely won't play as much if at all anymore. 
    My sentiments exactly!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?