New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Unsupported language. English only is allowed, as stated in our guidelines)
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    what is vital for you?

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,142 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I also have the daily Bubble Gum Hill, but I will soon lose that. I received Toffee since last week and am no longer able to collect boosters. Meanwhile I have lost all my gold bars, almost through my collected boosters and still not achieved all levels. Worthless this Toffee, the fun of the game is gone now. So-called easy levels are almost impossible to achieve without boosters. And is it just me or has BGH become more difficult lately without boosters? If Toffee still has to stay, make sure we can collect boosters again.
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    All the levels are cheating, you need a soft and a hard together in more than 50% of them. And no hands!
    Mr Srupid does not give the very lousy rewards it promises the fun is gone.
  • PurplePants
    PurplePants Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey @PurplePants !

Thanks for your feedback and questions. The team is running a deep analysis of the situation as we speak and they plan on providing us with updates on the following week. On my side, as always, I will make sure you are all updated here as soon as I know more myself.

Cheers,
    Xarly 
    Thank you, look forward to their findings.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Options
    I was just thinking that a way to improve Mr toffees fair would be to give at least 3 boosters when completing rows or coloums, also remove the tasks that requires the players to use boosters and maybe allow the players to fill the board before it resets thereby removing the two task a day limt.  And maybe adding somthing smiler to the sugar drops from candy crush saga
    I think it would be great if after each Task we completed, we would get a small booster (lollipop or switch hand i.e). Then, after completing all four Tasks, we could get one of the good Boosters (Coloring Candy, Color Bomb or Double Delish Fish) to use when we want to.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    It didn’t take nearly this long to do away with quests

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    Its still not even paying the few boosters you can earn. Can you at least fix that?
  • Anne_Martin
    edited May 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Off-Topic)

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Then he can buy us boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?