Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,057 Soda Moderator
    Options
    @Anne_Martin chests are still on soda. I have them too

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I often read from trial versions. But they are tested only for the app and the mobile devices. For the PC player, it would also be nice if you could see something new and different and try it out as well. For me as a PC player it's always a picture and it's boring. I had to get rid of that. Always feel very set back.
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    Hi there all. Has anyone else experienced the weird switching between old theme and new theme since yesterday. Every time I log in it changes! Looks like they can’t decide what they want it to look like!! 
    Can whoever is doing that please accidentally bring back my quests?! 😊
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    @xarly This is what has been happening since yesterday! 
    https://we.tl/t-f4lacawE9S
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    what I like is that it was spoken about the way I call MTF, about trunks in CCS -I see gifts, not trunks!, but not a word about the fake post! 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    @yosca, I don't get it. Can you explain, please?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,057 Soda Moderator
    Options
    and here the fiction from Janineann:

"Look at the booster situation I was able to obtain today with Mr. Toffee’s Fair. It’s a combination of the daily free boosters and completing a line and reaching treasure chests on the map! Persistence paid off and I dare say I’m having fun..."

April 4

Very interesting since you have no chests in CSS, and you CANNOT  get that much from Mr Stupid!
    It was the only time something positive was said about MTF! and of course, it was just a bunch of lies.
    She was talking about the combination chests on the map, daily booster and MTF reward. If you omplete multiple levels you have more chests on the map, right? I had more chests, but only 1 is left on the map

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    All these screenshots show that you guys have the gold bar race. They took that away from me. 😡
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    I never took the effort to complain much but the "Team" that is coming up with new ways to make money is ruining the game. Glitches and things disappearing everyday, its getting to the point just strip all the crap away and let us play! You are trying to put 6lbs of potatoes in a 5lbs pound sack.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    what I like is that it was spoken about the way I call MTF, about trunks in CCS -I see gifts, not trunks!, but not a word about the fake post! 
    Anne, I have the chests too and every Friday I get the same situation as pictured minus the useless timed wrapped booster because I thankfully don’t have the Farce.

As for anyone being offended by the word Stupid I suggest not venturing very far outside of this website on the internet as there are far worse words being used out there.  I can’t fathom anyone actually taking offense to such an innocuous word.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?